Hotseat 13: Dion

Spike

4. (...) I imagine it must be awesome but equally hard (...)

15. Yes, don't ever talk to me again.

16. Absolutely not. I haven't achieved anything really.

17. This is a good question. Yes, I think all of us are learning more about ourselves every day and my general goal is to always improve as person, every day. No, I'm still not happy, I've still got plenty of room for improvement. Just the other day I felt bad, and am still feeling bad about it, because I was in a bad mood and told someone to fuck off in one of the match threads, I don't remember who it was, just because he called me a hater and brought some incorrect stat. It doesn't matter if I felt it was justified at the time because he was objectively wrong and labeling me, I shouldn't have done it, it wasn't right or polite. And I also should have apologized but I didn't because I still struggle admitting my mistakes, especially if I'm annoyed. I'm also too stubborn at times. Furthermore, I shouldn't have got angry and sarcastic at @didierforever the other day either. He's entitled to his opinion and I should respect it, and not mock him in a passive-agressive way, even if I think he's undeniably mistaken. Long story short, I can find things I could and should have done better every day and that's good, if I couldn't improve myself anymore this would be a hell of a boring life. If any of those two read this, consider it as my apology, I'm sorry. In general I think I'm doing good, I could be worse I suppose. I'm closer to being happy with who I am than unhappy.

4) Doesn't look hard at all. It might not work as you're wondering...

15) Liar, liar, pants on fire! You're enjoying this. I know you are :P

16) we had this conversation one about what you've chosen and what you haven't. We talked about the college council, about college in general and you seemed to have a couple of regrets, but also committed to do the best out of a law degree and very keen and even happy about diplomacy. Don't be so harsh on yourself, honey. You passed OAB exam, you were part of students council at college. There's only so much you can achieve as a student, unless you create Microsoft or Facebook. Don't underestimate your achievements!

17) I love you :wub:

edit: @The Skipper, I think I did really well comparing his answers to mine. Got one wrong though :P

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4) Not hard at all. It might not work as you're wondering...

15) Liar, liar, pants on fire! You're enjoying this. I know you are :P

16) we had this conversation one about what you've chosen and what you haven't. We talked about the college council, about college in general and you seemed to have a couple of regrets, but also committed to do the best out of a law degree and very keen and even happy about diplomacy. Don't be so harsh on yourself, honey. You passed OAB exam, you were part of students council at college. There's only so much you can achieve as a student, unless you create Microsoft or Facebook. Don't underestimate your achievements!

17) I love you :wub:

edit: @The Skipper, I think I did really well comparing his answers to mine. Got one wrong though :P

4) Yeah, now that you've said that, I was putting all the burden of satisfying them both on myself but what probably happens in reality is that it is shared between every single one of us, making it not all that harder. And everyone is probably going to be aroused as ****.

15) I thought I had made it clear :rolleyes:

16) All that was too easy. Now comes the hard part. And I'm not even playing humble here. I didn't even study all that much for OAB and the student council was all about having contacts, it didn't take a lot intellectual effort. Yeah, they're not bad achievements but I think I just kinda take them for granted since they didn't require a lot of sacrifice on my behalf. I could even add being accepted by UFPB as an achievement, since joining our federal universities in courses like Law, Engineering and Medical School is a tough task. And I joined as 1st place :lol:

17) :wub::wub::wub:

4) Yeah, now that you've said that, I was putting all the burden of satisfying them both on myself but what probably happens in reality is that it is shared between every single one of us, making it not all that harder. And everyone is probably going to be aroused as ****.

15) I thought I had made it clear :rolleyes:

16) All that was too easy. Now comes the hard part. And I'm not even playing humble here. I didn't even study all that much for OAB and the student council was all about having contacts, it didn't take a lot intellectual effort. Yeah, they're not bad achievements but I think I just kinda take them for granted since they didn't require a lot of sacrifice on my behalf.

17) :wub::wub::wub:

did you just roll your eyes on me? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and I understand your feelings about not feeling challenged yet. It's just you're so smart, so capable, so amazing and so cool that it feels you haven't worked hard for anything yet. It's easier for people like you to achieve things. I don't know your father and I can't measure how smart he is, but I'll take your word on it and I'll dare say you're as bright, insightful and knowledgeable. I'm not sucking you up at all. You're one of the smartest people I've met and I can say that1000km away from you. And you have amazing social skills. You have girls basically begging you to even look at their direction, you have tons of friends, you're Mr. Popular without even trying... also easily understandable.

Just because things are natural and easy so far, it doesn't mean they aren't achievements. If they weren't, everyone would have them. You're really, truly wonderful for all that's worth. I know bigger challenges will come, and I'm positive you'll be prepared for them too... despite the laziness :P

did you just roll your eyes on me? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

and I understand your feelings about not feeling challenged yet. It's just you're so smart, so capable, so amazing and so cool that it feels you haven't worked hard for anything yet. It's easier for people like you to achieve things. I don't know your father and I can't measure how smart he is, but I'll take your word on it and I'll dare say you're as bright, insightful and knowledgeable. I'm not sucking you up at all. You're one of the smartest people I've met and I can say that1000km away from you. And you have amazing social skills. You have girls basically begging you to even look at their direction, you have tons of friends, you're Mr. Popular without even trying... also easily understandable.

Just because things are natural and easy so far, it doesn't mean they aren't achievements. If they weren't, everyone would have them. You're really, truly wonderful for all that's worth. I know bigger challenges will come, and I'm positive you'll be prepared for them too... despite the laziness :P

Thank you. But I'm really not. My dad is like me in the sense that he learns things easily but he works way harder than me. My dad wakes up reading books, not kidding. When I was a kid I would wake up early like in a sunday, then I would enter my parents bedroom and my dad would be awake reading a book. He's insanely intelligent, he's knowledgeable in many subjects, even more than @Stingray. I'll probably never reach his heights but I'm okay with that.