Marcos Rojo

sdrcfc

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester have been making a ton of useless transfers...

Rather than buying both mata+fellaini and herrara+shaw+rojo, they could of just went all in for vidal and than went for di maria. I'm really surprised they loaned out nani out of all their players when he probably has the most potential in the lvg system.

Manchester have been making a ton of useless transfers...

Rather than buying both mata+fellaini and herrara+shaw+rojo, they could of just went all in for vidal and than went for di maria. I'm really surprised they loaned out nani out of all their players when he probably has the most potential in the lvg system.

Aye but its difficult to convince players like Vidal or di Maria to come to a team that not only doesn't play in Europe but it has rather slim chances of playing CL next season. And it's bad publicity for the club to have rumors of those players rejecting MANCHESTER UNITED to whom most of media wanks to... So they kept it very silent and you have that feeling that they never went for a player while they maybe have even had a bid accepted but player refused to join them.

Why would Vidal actually go to them? Money? Has that at Juve. League title? He won't get that at United but will maybe at Juve. Europe? Champs league at Juve while no Europe at Manu. Yes he would maybe want to play in the Premier League but he knows that if he signs for them he risks Europe but also reduces his chances of other PL teams since they won't sell him so easily even if he would want to leave later...

And I am not surprised to see them crumble at all. Since their CL victory they've been getting most of their results through Fergie and media support he had. I was always among people who thought guys like Evans, Smalling, Young, Kagawa, Cleverly, Fletcher, Carrick (last few seasons) aren't United quality. Now when they have to step up is clear for everyone to see. They need to feel other teams'pain because not all of them have Fergie at the helm for 25 tetras years.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You