G'day!

Hey guys, how's it going?, recently got told about these forums and had to join up, instantly.

Well, to start off my name is Jesse, i am 18 and i was born in London, and moved to Australia when i was 12 years old, and been here ever since, but i do go to see my family every year (and hopefully fit some Chelsea games in!)

I am Passionate about Chelsea and almost every saturday night i go to the Pub and watch the games with some of the Locals here in Melbourne, it's usually a great night.

I've been Chelsea supporter all my life, i had no chance with my family.

Best game i've ever seen and been to would have to be the Chelsea - Manchester united game, we won 5 - 0 in december, 1998.

Favourite player would have to be John Terry or Zola.

Have a good one guys, hope to see you's on the forums! :blue scalf::blue scalf:

Edited by Jessman

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From Williamstown mate, pub i go to is in Melbourne Central, the Lion Hotel, which has awesome bands and most of the time has a heap of Football supporters, the West End isn't too bad for the games either.

Edited by Jessman