Alternative Strikers

Strike

Strikers  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see Chelsea sign in attack this summer?

• Someone proven and experienced - Zlatan, Rooney or Gomez
    • Someone in their peak - Negredo, Martinez, Higuain
    • Someone with potential - Jovetic
    • Jose will get the best out of Torres
    • None. Lukaku is enough

"Transfer List"?! :lol: I'd cut down on FIFA and FM if I were you..

It makes no sense to me to spend 30m+ because the difference between having Ba-Torres-Lukaku and for example Lewandowiski-Torres-Lukaku is not worth 30m imo because like I said the center of our attacks will always be our attacking midfielders and they will always contribute the most goals to the team.

I actually only play Fifa and only online.. but yeah maybe i got it from there

I dont think like you, yes with Hazard, Mata, Oscar and KDB around the midfield is the part that will get us the W's most of the time, but i think its important for every top team to have a very very good striker to finish what they started alot of the times. I think its important enough to spend 30m-40m on it. and btw i think our striker can bring 30+ goals in a season with this kind of players around him, if he will be good enough. If the midfield will be the pivotal part? ok, i dont see the reason to settle for strikers like Ba and Torres who are clearly not strikers for CL and PL champions.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jovetic shouldn't even be considered as a striker. He's more of a player who thrives behind an actual striker. And not to mention, he's an injury prone player. Ruptured his cruciate ligament once before and has never played a full season without injury since the 09/10 season.

• 2 weeks later...