cujo101

41 minutes ago, DYC. said:

Interesting...

Ter Stegen/Bravo

Danilo - Varane - Umtiti - Digne/Coentrao

Roberto - Gomes

Turan - James - Isco

Munir

You could stick Jese up top but he's not a #9. Funny how both Real and Barca don't have a (genuine) back-up striker.

Not a bad team.

Forgetting Morata?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit gutted he's going to Barca as I would of liked to see him come here. Has the technique as well as a bit of a presence, will be interesting to see where he plays as he can play as a 10, an 8 or off the left, another good bit of business by Barcelona this window.... the cunts

14 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bit gutted he's going to Barca as I would of liked to see him come here. Has the technique as well as a bit of a presence, will be interesting to see where he plays as he can play as a 10, an 8 or off the left, another good bit of business by Barcelona this window.... the cunts

Life is easier when you you have both the money and the status to be able to buy whoever you want. The only players who turn Barca down are those who have a committment to Madrid and those who think they have no chance to play. Everybody else just says give me a minute to pack.

2 hours ago, TheIceMan said:

Douglas Costa All Over Again!

Do you mean in the sense that you believe Gomes will prove to be a great signing despite the fact that many people here have said they didn't want him, just as many had said they didn't want Douglas Costa?

4 hours ago, TheIceMan said:

Douglas Costa All Over Again!

In that case I'm going to have to come clean. I defended Costa when people were poo pooing our rumoured interest in him and would have liked us to sign him but I'm on the other side of the Gomes debate. If he's a great sucess at Barca I'm going to be one of the ones people are laughing at. :)

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

In that case I'm going to have to come clean. I defended Costa when people were poo pooing our rumoured interest in him and would have liked us to sign him but I'm on the other side of the Gomes debate. If he's a great sucess at Barca I'm going to be one of the ones people are laughing at. :)

It's you'r right of an opinion (It's a cliche, because it's thrue)! I on the other hand with the midfield of Gomes, Rakitic and Busquets and that front three, will be an unstopable force. Because IMO he will thrive in that system that Barca plays, because of his qualities as a footballer! Maybe it would not workout for him in a Chelsea shirt, but he is one Hell of a player that I wanted this club to sighn for about 3-4 years, after the first time a saw him play for the youth Portugal side that participated  at a euro or a world youth cup ( I cant' remember specifically). For me he is Fantastic player and well worth the 50 mill, not because that is his real price but because of the inflated market and shit players like Raheema Sterling which showed a few flicks and tricks and all of a sudden someone pays  50 mil for them. And also have to strongly disagree with the popular opinion presented in this Thread. For me he is a leader and an Anchorman in the midfield, that he showed in Benfica when he was just 18-19 years old and also at Valencia. But to partially agree with you, there was I think two portuguese players that we were heavily linked with this summer him and Joao Mario and between the two I think that I would choose the midfielder from Sporting just because he will complement our midfied more and aslo the system that Conte I think will play with.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You