Nampalys Mendy

lucio

his contract is expiring and he will be available for free as he refuses to sign a new contract at monaco despite ranieri wanting to keep him.

Ranieri said: 'I do not understand his attitude. As soon as I saw him play, I said here is our Makelele. I trusted him and I played him. I think he will miss out on a great deal. But it's his life, not mine. He has preferred to listen to his brother and agent and not his coach. It's a shame.'

article-2338555-1A3B89CB000005DC-70_634x
"Mendy has been described as a carbon copy of the former Chelsea defensive midfielder. Despite being blessed with a lightweight frame he is a heavyweight in the tackle, reads the game well and has crisp distribution, playing short accurate passes to set up counter-attacks after breaking up play."
20 years old , free , linked with man utd , compared to makelele. sounds like a good bargain to me.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about his attitude? He would not start everysingle game and that would make him reely sad lol . and then there would be a massive cut4mendy trend for him that would make mou play him some more games and he would like than start acting like a psuedo God. He would stop performing, and would be impossible to bench him and we'd be stuck with him 5ever.

I'd say there are plently more fishes in the sea :P

• 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You