These kind of chants need to stop!

Swoopz

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rafa blew his chance, I read above.

May I just ask, what chance was he given ?

The boo gang was there from day one, wasn´t it ?

“Chelsea is a big club with fantastic players, every manager wants to coach such a big team. But I would never take that job, in respect for my former team at Liverpool, no matter what. For me there is only one club in England, and that’s Liverpool.” (2007)

“If Chelsea are naive and pure then I’m Little Red Riding Hood.” (2007)

“We don’t need to give away flags for our fans to wave – our supporters are always there with their hearts, and that is all we need. It’s the passion of the fans that helps to win matches – not flags.” (in regards to the 2007 Chelsea V Liverpool Champions League semi-finals. The quote has since been placed on a plaque at Liverpool’s training ground)

These are just a few of the things he said about our club and the fans. He doesnt care about Chelsea F.C, he's just here for the paycheck and will walk out of here in the summer with his shit eating grin. Matter of fact, you should go with him.