Cazorla and Arteta mock Man City and Wenger in Spanish interview - Must Watch!

NiclasCFC

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love these sort of things.

Are there any Spanish speakers that can give the literal translation?

Portuguese and Spanish are very close and I have taken some advanced classes of Spanish. They talk too fast though. I will try, but it is 3am, so I might be totaly wrong,

Arteta asks how he is adapting to London and Carzola says he is almost finished with the moveover and he is very happy and enjoying the club. Then I think Arteta asks something about the weather (maybe about the lack of sun) and Santi says he has no curtain, so all the possible light comes in. Mikel then tells that on Carzola's first day people were saying he did not know english, so they did some sort of prank that I cant understand because they strarted laughing and the sound got very poor. What I understood was that Santi was told different hour for their meeting in the hotel, so Santi got 4pm. Milel calls Javi Garcia at some point, but I do not know where it fits. I could be really wrong, but I am sure on some parts: there was a prank, Arteta called Javi and Santi got 4pm as the time. I think Javi was with Santi, that is why he calls him. At last, Arteta asks how he feels been from Spain and playing in the Premier League, Santi says he is happy and adapting very easily because Arsenal has a similar style. Mikel does some sort of joking about not defending, maybe telling that this is why Santi was feeling so adapted (both laugh). In the end, he tells he isnt doing that badly and wishes good luck.

Sorry, it is so late and it must have tons of mistakes and horrible pontuation. I am only trying to help...

EDIT: After searching on the web, this interview was much longer and TalkSport only took some parts. That explains the disconnection on transition of topics.

EDIT 2: LOL, I have really got mental on some parts, but I guess I did do a decent job, here is the video..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=mhee&v=tfCBJsar7Bo