Chelsea's Next Five Fixtures

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol and isnt even mena be here according to crazy tracksuit wearing dodah whats his name who decided it was gana be dystoryed in an earthquake tehehe.

Well in the past they've got the better of us somehow but this time its at home muhahahaha

Lol and isnt even mena be here according to crazy tracksuit wearing dodah whats his name who decided it was gana be dystoryed in an earthquake tehehe.

Well in the past they've got the better of us somehow but this time its at home muhahahaha

Layla,you would hardly notice the difference if an earthquake hit Middlesbrough :lol:

i think you're refering to David Ike.Another Grant-type oddball.

just because we think the managers a cunt you cant just say we wont win the league. we CAN win the league whether you think we will or not it dont matter, we CAN win the fucking league. Stop being so fucking negative. Yes we have a wank manager but we still have a top class team/squad. Get behind them.

just because we think the managers a cunt you cant just say we wont win the league. we CAN win the league whether you think we will or not it dont matter, we CAN win the fucking league. Stop being so fucking negative. Yes we have a wank manager but we still have a top class team/squad. Get behind them.

Do we really have a top class team? I dont think so fella. We dont play no where near as good as football as Arsenal or United and I cant remember the last time I come away from a game and thought to myself, yeah we played well there.

Fuck Grant and fuck the club. We dont deserve to win fuck all and we wont.

i dont think man utd play great football. They havent looked that good to me all season and ive watched them a lot. Ok so we lost to Barnsley on a fucking mudbath of a pitch, that makes us a shit team? look at what we done to Everton in that CC Semi 2nd leg and Olympiacos, both in the last month or so. Those games weren't exactly a million weeks ago. If we didnt have a top class team, we wouldnt challenge for the premiership title, the champions league and both cups every season. Obviously you dont remember the games where we have played well. Look at how we dominated west ham just last week. We were awesome there. We cant expect every game to be an easy win, if that was the case then Barnsley wouldnt of showed up for the match yesterday. Whether you're the best team or the worst team, theres gonna be games you're gonna lose and games you're gonna win. We can beat anyone on our day and i'm fucking sure that we're gonna prove that from now til may. This season aint over yet.

i dont think man utd play great football. They havent looked that good to me all season and ive watched them a lot. Ok so we lost to Barnsley on a fucking mudbath of a pitch, that makes us a shit team? look at what we done to Everton in that CC Semi 2nd leg and Olympiacos, both in the last month or so. Those games weren't exactly a million weeks ago. If we didnt have a top class team, we wouldnt challenge for the premiership title, the champions league and both cups every season. Obviously you dont remember the games where we have played well. Look at how we dominated west ham just last week. We were awesome there. We cant expect every game to be an easy win, if that was the case then Barnsley wouldnt of showed up for the match yesterday. Whether you're the best team or the worst team, theres gonna be games you're gonna lose and games you're gonna win. We can beat anyone on our day and i'm fucking sure that we're gonna prove that from now til may. This season aint over yet.

Fairplay for being optimistic mate, and your right we have played well recently especially West Ham and Olympiacos. I just think we're a LONG way off Arsenal and United in terms of attacking football.

And I dont know about you but I dont wanna win our first European Cup under Avram Grant.

whether its under grant or not, if JT lifts the trophy, i'll be happy. I'll be happy for the players. I hate the manager as much as everyone here but at the end of the day, i love the players and i would love to see JT lift the European Cup for the players, steve clarke, matthew harding, the name Chelsea football club and the Chelsea fans. We have a decent team, its just all about confidence and i'm sure we'll turn things around.