Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

End Of The Road

If Roman leaves that Yid bastard in charge after this debacle then he is a fucking spineless wanker who cant accept that he got it well and truly wrong with this bum boy scum cunt.

I am utterly disgusted and can only feel pity for those who travelled up there today. He was never EVER the man for the job and that was apparent from day one. Perhaps if certain fans fans werent so quick to accept him and turn a blind eye then we wouldnt be in this shambolic mess.

Time to fuck off Grant

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear hear. He is totaly wrong for Chelsea...

The big games are when you need tactics, and that is exactly what he has lacked in all of our losses so far. United away, Arsenal away, CC Final and now the FA Cup.

Roman, take your finger out of Avrams ass and get in a REAL manager.

Todays performance was the lowest of the low for me. I know some members have had it worse but for Chelsea in this current situation who can buy anyone, win anything, losing to barnsley is an out rage. I cant believe what i just watched, it like nothing ive ever seen before. Yes ive seen us lose at home to Millwall and Stoke and 4-2 home to wimbledon but we were only an average prem team then. The Chelsea of 2008 should NEVER lose to a team like that! its a disgrace and this is the worst defeat of my 13 years supporting the club. complete embarassment.

Edited by OllieCFC

Todays performance was the lowest of the low for me. I know some members have had it worse but for Chelsea in this current situation who can buy anyone, win anything, losing to barnsley is an out rage. I cant believe what i just watched, it like nothing ive ever seen before. Yes ive seen us lose at home to Millwall and Stoke and 4-2 home to wimbledon but we were only an average prem team then. The Chelsea of 2008 should NEVER lose to a team like that! its a disgrace and this is the worst defeat of my 13 years supporting the club. complete embarassment.

I've watched us lose to Scunthrope, Scarborugh, York, Oxford, Tranmere etc, etc, etc before and each one left me feeling completely disgusted. This however, considering the team we have is just abysmal. That cunts face as he stumbled off the pitch said it all.

The only way Roman can avoid doing what needs to be doing is if Grant croaks it tonight, And I for one wouldnt lose any sleep over the wanker.

The only way I can accept that defeat is if Grant is sacked tonight. Sod waiting til the end of the season, the season's over for us anyway - just let Ten Cate and Clarke see it out now and save us any more shame. And if anyone says "we're still in two competitions" I swear I'll lose my fucking mind. We couldnt win the Conference League right now never mind the Champions League.

its all worse because we have a full squad of superstars and really losing to barnsley, also knowing that man utd, arsenal and liverpool are out, yids are out, villa, everton are out. 2 games at wembley to come........its worse than how i felt losing to croatia and portugal supporting england aswell. This is the worst ive felt after any match ever. Something has to change and it has to change now, not at the end of the season, not next year, NOW!

Hope we play barnsley at SB next season. They are another team on my hitlist with Liverpool, Monaco, Mallorca and probs more

Edited by OllieCFC

The only way I can accept that defeat is if Grant is sacked tonight. Sod waiting til the end of the season, the season's over for us anyway - just let Ten Cate and Clarke see it out now and save us any more shame. And if anyone says "we're still in two competitions" I swear I'll lose my fucking mind. We couldnt win the Conference League right now never mind the Champions League.

And you'll all be surprised to know that I second that emotion

He's got to go

Everytime he's had to get the tactics and team right, he hasn't!

Just got over the Carling Cup, but this is just shambolic, it hurts!

Barnsley deserved to win, what was Malouda playing for? Joey Cole has proved he is one if not the best Chelsea player at the moment.

The only reason Avram was compared to Jose after like 25 games, was because the team was picking itself

Hes SHITE!, hasn't got his badges and never should get them!

Barnsley utterly deserved it today and I wish them well. Our players were pathetic today with only Joe Cole a cut above and should certainly take their share of the blame. Managers however are judged on results and, when it really matters, Grant has blown it.

Reality is however, That the greatest blame should be firmly put at Abramovich's doorstep. It was him that appointed that prick in the first place. Also Kenyon and Buck for not speaking out against him. Cowardly little cunts who are only in it for the wedge.

As painful as it is, Im actually watching SSN in the vain hope that his departure is announced.

You have far more bottle than me then my dear. The TV is off, the Radio is off and The Jam is most definitely on. A bottle of Grouse is opened, dozen cans of McEwans export and a bottle of Magners, Mixed down nicely with a Tia Maria and Lucozade. In short, I am going to get purposely bladdered tonight.

I even have a hankering for a Deep Fried Mars Bar.

You have far more bottle than me then my dear. The TV is off, the Radio is off and The Jam is most definitely on. A bottle of Grouse is opened, dozen cans of McEwans export and a bottle of Magners, Mixed down nicely with a Tia Maria and Lucozade. In short, I am going to get purposely bladdered tonight.

I even have a hankering for a Deep Fried Mars Bar.

i predict that you will feeling a bit green aswell :mouthclosed:

am on my fouth can of carlsberg ....

Edited by pippin

What a ocmplete and utter disgrace, fuckin joke.. Grant certianly needs 2 fuck off

get a proper manage, i hear jose wants his job back... go take note Chelsea.. either that, or get Rijkaard.. need a decent manager.. and our players..ell.. only joe ocle tried today, rest of em were aloada bollocks.. Chelsea really do need to sort this mess out, starting by Avram Grant being shown the door and a kick up the backside

least theres a pretty decent fight on setanta at 10:30 (well 2am). David Haye vs Enzo Macarrinelli is worth turning the TV Back on for.

Edited by OllieCFC