Tony Jantschke

BlueLyon

club: Borussia Mongladbach

Nation: Germany

Position: RB

Form: exscelent, played whole season as first choice

People in germany say that he would be already starter for german team, if Low wouldn putting CBs on Right back (Boateng in this case).

I think he would be perfect, cheap, young and proven. Can play as sub and slovly replace Ivan.

I have been watching him for few times and he is something like Azpilicueta, but less known. Plus Marin would get a company and he is cheaper.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, he would be a good signing. A bit inexperience but he could be very good. Debuchy is still my number one at the moment but time will tell.

Apparently, he won the ball 200 times last season in the Bundesliga..and he was only booked 5 times in the entire season.

He'd fly under the radar of most clubs. He just needs to work a bit more on his crossing ability.

Apparently, he won the ball 200 times last season in the Bundesliga..and he was only booked 5 times in the entire season.

He'd fly under the radar of most clubs. He just needs to work a bit more on his crossing ability.

He has under 50 Bundesliga appearances to his name so far. No denying his talent but I think he would benefit from more time in Germany. You know, more time to mature as a player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You