Good Luck Chelsea

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just want to wish yous good luck for the final and hope yous come back with the silverware from everyone at Glasgow Rangers !

Have a safe trip if you are going over and get behind the team as am sure yous will.

KTBFFH

I 2nd that never knew there was another gers fan on here , i hope there is another chelsea friendly this preseason at Ibrox !

how tough is it to get tickets to a old firm game chaps ?

Tough , you could call a few supporters clubs and ask them to get you a ticket . Though if you are online or at the ticket office the day they come out ....and i mean be there for 1.5 hour before it opens you should be able to get a ticket . Though alot of season ticket holders buy extras for there mates.

Our online ticket sales you can choose exactly what seat you want so if you logon at the right time you should/might be able to get a ticket.

I bet the Celtic fans are swooning over the fact the club was bought for £1. Well guess what! Chelsea was bought for £1 in the 80s! One more thing we have in common.

Just out of curiosity, how would Rangers fans react if they knew another Rangers fan was Catholic? Would it even matter?

I bet the Celtic fans are swooning over the fact the club was bought for £1. Well guess what! Chelsea was bought for £1 in the 80s! One more thing we have in common.

Just out of curiosity, how would Rangers fans react if they knew another Rangers fan was Catholic? Would it even matter?

Nothing would happen to them, I know of a couple and no one bothers as much now.

Nothing would happen to them, I know of a couple and no one bothers as much now.

Thank god for that. I would hate to go to Glasgow strike up a conversation with the Ranger fans and be asked the question "Are you Protestant or Catholic?"

I'm not religious at all but I was raised a Catholic and went to a Catholic Primary school.

Thank god for that. I would hate to go to Glasgow strike up a conversation with the Ranger fans and be asked the question "Are you Protestant or Catholic?"

I'm not religious at all but I was raised a Catholic and went to a Catholic Primary school.

No one would ask you that mate.

Recently it has been easy enough, Easier for games at Ibrox than that dump.

Tough , you could call a few supporters clubs and ask them to get you a ticket . Though if you are online or at the ticket office the day they come out ....and i mean be there for 1.5 hour before it opens you should be able to get a ticket . Though alot of season ticket holders buy extras for there mates.

Our online ticket sales you can choose exactly what seat you want so if you logon at the right time you should/might be able to get a ticket.

Cheers guys