Whens Cahill back?

Now then lads, Boro fan here, I expect theres not that many of youse on here that gives us a second thought let alone hate us anymore.

So with that in mind Ive come for help.

Getting down to crunch time on fantasy premier league.

Do you think Cahill will feature in the league match against liverpool on tuesday?

Carrying on from that what about Blackburn match, will he need match fitness so hes ok v bayern or will Di Matteo not risk getting him injured??

2 of me other defenders are injured aswell, and i dont wanna spend 4points if I dont have to.

Thanks in advance for any advice from other grown men in their late 30s who have nowt better to do.....

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now then lads, Boro fan here, I expect theres not that many of youse on here that gives us a second thought let alone hate us anymore.

Do you think Cahill will feature in the league match against liverpool on tuesday?

Carrying on from that what about Blackburn match, will he need match fitness so hes ok v bayern or will Di Matteo not risk getting him injured??

2 of me other defenders are injured aswell, and i dont wanna spend 4points if I dont have to.

Thanks in advance for any advice from other grown men in their late 30s who have nowt better to do.....

Haha boro fan really?, i'm from Boro, alright then son?.

I doubt he will play against Liverpool, but he will probably be back to play against Blackburn.

I went to Boro a few years back....Thought it was an absolute dump. Then some bloke guided us to some bar where the drink was cheap as anything and all the birds had their titties out....As a 16 year old boy I left Boro thinking it was heaven!

Lmao no surprise there, probably went to one in the town. We're badly known because of the steam industries in our town, that's why they call us smoggies, i'll die when i'm about 50 because of this bastard air i have to breathe every two seconds.

haha mint mate, i can tell you're a boro lad you talk just like them, port clarence?, i have never heard of it but sounds like it's near the town. What do you think about the boro then?, you think you'll get playoffs next season like?, steve gibson has lost 14 million this year, he's gonna have to spend again. I think yas still need a striker, Jutkiewicz can only hold the ball up.

Never heard of the Port??! You must be very young Sloth. Its that place the otherside of the big blue bridge lad!

We're a bad team but the most important thing is to keep finaces in order- Portsmouth, Coventry all similar clubs to us are in danger of going out of business and we dont wanna go down that route again.

haha mint mate, i can tell you're a boro lad you talk just like them, port clarence?, i have never heard of it but sounds like it's near the town. What do you think about the boro then?, you think you'll get playoffs next season like?, steve gibson has lost 14 million this year, he's gonna have to spend again. I think yas still need a striker, Jutkiewicz can only hold the ball up.

Sorry to interrupt, but what do you guys think about Jutkiewicz? Because some folks here in Poland regret him not being called up for the national team, same as Majewski.

Sorry to interrupt, but what do you guys think about Jutkiewicz? Because some folks here in Poland regret him not being called up for the national team, same as Majewski.

You're not interrupting mate, it's fine haha. And i seen him in the game against Sunderland, i was there at the front and he had a good game, even scored the equaliser quality finish. But in the premier league he just hasn't got going for Boro, he was bought in at an undisclosed free which was found out at 1.5 million. But he was brought into score goals, and he can't do that, at Coventry he was scoring goals left right and centre, but i think that was just form, plus Coventry were a really bad team and are now relegated. But Jutkiewicz just cannot get the goals for Boro, he can hold the ball up and win challenges but besides that he's been poor, he has scored about 2 goals for Boro eversince arriving and that's not good.

Never heard of the Port??! You must be very young Sloth. Its that place the otherside of the big blue bridge lad!

We're a bad team but the most important thing is to keep finaces in order- Portsmouth, Coventry all similar clubs to us are in danger of going out of business and we dont wanna go down that route again.

I'm 17 mate haha, so you live right next to the industries then?, we must be on different sides. If you know where Park End is, it's right next to Ormesby, and on Cargo Fleet Lane, going down that you get to the Riverside Stadium.