oman43

So I have been thinking lately, I want to watch the academy and reserves games.

Just want to ask, is it worth the price (£3 pounds a month) or is it just 1 hour of TV worth watching a week ?

Cheers

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whenever there's something interesting I fire up a stream and that's it, but then again, that's me and I rarely watch TV unless something is really good is on. If you are a guy that likes to watch TV a lot perhaps it would be better to buy it.

Whenever there's something interesting I fire up a stream and that's it, but then again, that's me and I rarely watch TV unless something is really good is on. If you are a guy that likes to watch TV a lot perhaps it would be better to buy it.

Cheers mate, i must admit i do watch a lot of Tv, especially sports and i love the build up Chelsea Tv give before European nights!

Cheers mate, i must admit i do watch a lot of Tv, especially sports and i love the build up Chelsea Tv give before European nights!

Give it a go with a stream and see how much you go with it. If you end up watching it a lot, I would recommend buying it then :P

Give it a go with a stream and see how much you go with it. If you end up watching it a lot, I would recommend buying it then :P

A guy has posted a link to a great quality stream, but yes it is obviously easier just to stuck on the tv, but thanks mate !

There is no point in subscribing. It's quite pointless, especially when there's already a stream available on the net. They don't even show all their youth games, if they ever show any that is. Reserve games are shown once in a while and their only 'live' coverage is of the FAYC which is shown by ITV, FA.com etc anyway.

They'll show pre-season, but because we'll be playing in America it's likely ESPN/SkySports will broadcast it this summer.

Apart from the fact you can stream it as everyone has said its really not worth paying money for. I've had it in twice, both times for pre season and I've ended up keeping it in for a good while. The reserves and the pre season is really the only thing worth watching as everything else is repeated to death.

There is no point in subscribing. It's quite pointless, especially when there's already a stream available on the net. They don't even show all their youth games, if they ever show any that is. Reserve games are shown once in a while and their only 'live' coverage is of the FAYC which is shown by ITV, FA.com etc anyway.

They'll show pre-season, but because we'll be playing in America it's likely ESPN/SkySports will broadcast it this summer.

Cheers, i wasnt aware fa.com show live youth games? I have found a great stream anyway :)