The decadance and revival of AC Milan: How Chelsea should take a slice from the Rossoneri 's cake

These are the same AC Milans supporters that were wanking over Pato saying he was going to be better than Messi. He played well last year under Allegri, so he is just having a bad season. If continues to underperform next season then sell him as there is nothing to be gained by pulling the trigger early.

I can assure you, here in Italy all the supporters think they'll do better than the gaffer, if they were him. :halo:

If continues to underperform the only thing difficult will be finding a team willing to pay 35M € for him :ph34r:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure you, here in Italy all the supporters think they'll do better than the gaffer, if they were him. :halo:

If continues to underperform the only thing difficult will be finding a team willing to pay 35M € for him :ph34r:

All supporters all over the world are like that. Hence the reason idiots sing "You will get sacked in the morning" to AVB.

I don't think so. Carlo Ancelotti is very fond of Pato and was a somewhat of a father figure for him when he joined AC Milan. PSG will buy him like it is nothing.

Another good example of a football club that hasn´t been all that and now finds it way back to the top is Borrussia Dortmund.

CL winners, several Bundesliga titles, European football, decline, misery, no way out, and now they are producing the finest football in Germany and look more settled than last year. They gave Klopp all the time he needed and he was respectively young and came in with lots of different ideas compared to the conservative Bundesliga.

Amidst all the negativity, this is the best I've read today. Nobody seems willing to sacrifice short term success for something more lasting these days.

It's not really "short term success". People tend to think that if we sacrifce a season to let AVB make his mark, all will be good the next season.. Think again..

If we fail to qualify for the CL what will happen?

• We will lose a shit load of money in revenue and sponsers.
  • We will fail to attract big name signings who want to play CL
  • Failing to attract these signings will again fuck up our domestic campaign and we will end up outside the four unless we pay big bucks which it looks like we won't be doing.

instead on wasting money on big signings we should have done a better work with the reserves team!

In order to do that our reserves need regular top tier football. Unfortunately that will never happen. The EPL should have a reserve grade competition that is a curtain raiser before every first team game. This will give players the opportunity to travel with the first team and play in front of a decent crowd. We have it with or domestic rugby league and I can tell you, it has been very successful! It also gives the players a chance to play the reserve side of the first team opponents. Some players thrive on playing on a big stage and in front of a crowd. I mean romelu went from playing in soldout arenas to playing in training grounds. This is the problem if you ask me.