Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

20 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

For us it would be good if Botman leave this winter but still Lille should be comfy even with him.

Really curious to see what will Newcastle do this January.

Personally hoping Newcastle come in for Barkley. 

these are the best (atm) CB's I have seen so far this season

listed by T-Markt value

Rúben Dias (their rock, probably the best CB on the planet atm, but that is up for debate) 
Marquinhos  (would be a perfect Thiago replacement)
Matthijs de Ligt (has improved loads this season from where he was when he first went to Juve)
Jules Koundé (yes, I know, I have been relentless with the dwarf taunts, but I admit he is winning me over) 
Milan Skriniar (deffo a  legit option, he replaces Bastoni for me on here)   
Virgil van Dijk  (still not fully back to his insane level, but is getting there, his knee was torn the fuck  up)  
David Alaba  (has been superb for RM, dog help us all if they grab another wold class CB, but I am just thankful he is not on Bayern anymore)  
Kalidou Koulibaly (has been brilliant again)
Fikayo Tomori  (the lowest on this list, but still has had some insane games, and he will only improve, his pace is just mind blowing, which we all knew anyway)
Iñigo Martínez (runs Athletic Bilbao's stingy defence, damn shame he is not 5 year younger)   

and of course 

Antonio Rüdiger   
Thiago Silva

finally

Trevoh can get to a top 15 or so level

Negotiations between Sevilla and Manchester United are progressing well for the loan of Martial. Sevilla are the most advanced club as of today and Martial is open to the idea of leaving for Spain.

Edited by Blues Forever

Ferran Torres to Barcelona is 99% done.

Ferran Torres to Barcelona is about to be completed, and an agreement is practically closed with City. The deal is now only a matter of days away.

Edited by Blues Forever