The Champions and us

Hysteria

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that an Iniesta-like player is what we are lacking to win the CL, but it's not luck what he brings to barcelona. It is creativity and more importantly tactical discipline. When I watch barcelona, I'm always amazed how Iniesta never ceases to be in the right and place in every attack and defense.

This is the reason of why i rate Iniesta so high,

Ok perhaps you cannot explain Iniesta's brilliance so I will do it for you. If there was one player I could chose to play for Chelsea then he would be at the top of my list. Messi/Xavi et al are brilliant also but Iniesta would be the player that would take us to the next level imho, he is the playmaker that we so badly need but unfortunately would never leave Barca & if he did at what price?

He would cost like 70m. And i agree with you he would never leave Barcelona :(.

We really like to think that United and Barca's success is partially because of luck and bad refereeing !

tbh i can't help but notice that if you play with enough urgency and apply loads of pressure on the opponents back-line with good crosses raining from every angle , then the opponents are more likely to make a mistake and may be score an own goal (a la Man Utd).

When you try enough to dribble inside the opponents box you are more likely to win a penalty.

I am not saying all their calls were right and they deserved every decision and goal they had but so do we, But they know how to make the most out of their luck But chelsea don't a great reference is the 3-3 draw with astonvilla last year.

We really like to think that United and Barca's success is partially because of luck and bad refereeing !

For ManUnited, that is partially true. Because without the refereeing in their favour, they wouldn't have been champion, last year.

As for Barcelona, they are neither advantaged by the refereeing nor disadvantaged. The thing is that people want to believe they are cheating, just because of Mourinho's propaganda.