Deadline Day!

J.F.

I'm gutted we've not even got de Bruyne...

I'm so fucked off we've loaned Kakuta and Benayoun... two players who are creative, and replaced them with fucking no-one, we will never learn!!

I know mate, i honestly don't know whats going on, Benayoun was one of our best players in pre season. But i do think the loan deal is good on Kakuta, he will get playing time, and hopefully show us his true potential.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair we have already got a cramped midfield . kalou , malouda , frank , josh , juan , mikel , romeo , rami , essien ( all be in out for a while ) i would have liked to see kevin or ross but we need to clear out some players first in my opinion .

Can't believe Kalouda still here. Don't get at all what the Board was doing. Seems like Chelsea played a game of chicken with a few clubs over various players and lost each time.

How many old player have chelsea cleared?

0 !

Mention over and over that this is a club fill with too many old people, promise to bring in youth to bring down the average age. But this is still the same old squad that chelsea have the past 2 years.

our club plays patient too much, thats due to our midfielders, Watching Man Utd and Man City in the last few games shows they are after the program from the first whistle. We seem slow. Mata may make a slight difference, but letting Yossi go is a big mistake without anyone in to replace him.

How many old player have chelsea cleared?

0 !

Mention over and over that this is a club fill with too many old people, promise to bring in youth to bring down the average age. But this is still the same old squad that chelsea have the past 2 years.

A lot of young guys have been brought in but they're not starting or getting much playing time. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Settle down lads, plenty of time left.

David Luiz: "...I thought I would be staying with Benfica but I put my trust in God, and in the end it was okay and I had the opportunity to come to Chelsea..."

;D