Chelsea Balkan stared!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yap, nothing there.

Well try it again ;) I I registered my friend from Croatia becouse he couldn't do it for him self. He had some problems. I also had some problems when I was registering him. I succeeded from third time, believe or not :) So you shoud try again ;) until you get message that your work was successful. Try it for one or two times again. And tell me if you were able to register. If not I'll make account for you and than you can change your pass ;) bye!

• 3 weeks later...

Chelseabalkan.com portal and forum statistics from 6th July (when portal and forum started) to 29th July:

Unique visits from 6th July to 26th July : 23.297

Unique daily visits (average from 6th July to 26th July) : 1.700

Unique daily visits (record, 28th July) : about 2.500

Now, there are 145 forums members.

This results are great for now. Nobody expected that this results will be this good. And we did not made any paid advertisement till now. Chelsea is very popular here in the Balkans :) ...If dear moderators want banner exchange and official partnership relations between Chelseabalkan.com and Talkchelsea.net they can contact me by private message.

• 5 months later...

Hello guys. Our portal is redesigned: http://www.chelseabalkan.com/ ... and also our forums: http://forum.chelseabalkan.com/ ....It looks more cool now and more professional. If you can't see just press ctrl+f5 a few times. What do you think? Also we have now more than a 200 members from whole region. If I make a deal with other admins and mods maybe there will be created english corner for english language and you can introduce yourself. Our members from chelseabalkan.com portal and forums respect talkchelsea.com very much. Here are also some of our members registered, here on this forums.

Now we are in stage when we are making official relations, friendships and partnership with CFC fans portals and forums around the globe. Soon I would like to ask you do you want banner exchange?

• 7 months later...

Do not use Internet Explorer for visiting ChelseaBalkan.com. Becouse of design error. Use Mozilla, Opera, Chrome, Safari etc, but not IE. (CB ADMIN TEAM)

And yes, all wallpapers by me and my friends are here:

http://chelseabalkan.com/index.php/wallpaperi.html

Eight galleries for now (left side on link).

KTBFFH!

• 2 weeks later...

Do not use Internet Explorer for visiting ChelseaBalkan.com. Becouse of design error. Use Mozilla, Opera, Chrome, Safari etc, but not IE. (CB ADMIN TEAM)

And yes, all wallpapers by me and my friends are here:

http://chelseabalkan...wallpaperi.html

Eight galleries for now (left side on link).

KTBFFH!

Now: 9 galleries!