Banega, Mata and Pablo Hernandez

Hi :)

First thread and new member...

Just thinking that with Banega's future now in doubt (http://www.skysports...6977018,00.html) and our need for a creative, young midfielder he could fit the bill perfectly. 23 years old and probably be half the price at least of a Pastore/Kaka/Fabregas. He might be more a defensive midfielder but he's still young and can adapt and has the quality to play more forward.

Also with Pablo Hernandez and Mata, two young, explosive and dynamic wingers we could pull of a massive coup and go for a triple buy? All also have years of playing with each other so would seemingly jel in well and are young and creative - what we need desperately.

I realise the chances of this are unlikely but it's 3am and I had a eurika moment :) ... in my eyes it would be an excellent deal - Valencia need the money, however losing all 3 of their main stars would be desperate on their behalf and doubt they would be willing to do business, however an offer of £60-70m could be enough to persuade them and I think that would personally be a bargain...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would give up on the thought of any transfers till we have a manager tbh. Neymar was meant to be Chelsea bound but we've fucked that up! All we can do in terms of transfers, is make a shortlist and go for them, and then wait another month till we will finally talk to people for the manager's job. :rolleyes:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You