The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

What?? Mrs. Spike, really, i hope i did not insult you. I was merely making a Joke as i always do on this thread. Whats wrong mr. Spike ?

I never saw your post. :carlo:

It's cool anyway. Nothing's wrong.

I was just saying that's it doesn't feel nice to be called "Nothing you haven't fucked" and I wouldn't like it if anyone talked like that about my girlfriend or wife.

My feelings were hurt and I felt I needed to comment back.

I never saw your post. :carlo:

It's cool anyway. Nothing's wrong.

I was just saying that's it doesn't feel nice to be called "Nothing you haven't fucked" and I wouldn't like it if anyone talked like that about my girlfriend or wife.

My feelings were hurt and I felt I needed to comment back.

You are right. 200%. More so. But Rmpr made that remark in the context of this thread. Its a but my fault that this became a macho thread resulting to Rmprs really innocently meant remark . It might seem strange but we kick each others ass on here. Just ask liquidatie, our eternal virgin. Or Alex, the buttfucker mod :Goober:

Thing is, i think you would fit in, just try to fit in with us monkeys. Maybe Spike wont delete posts then, that romantic :-)

Let's just leave what has been said in the past, this thread has been mopped up and it went in places it shouldn't of gone.

Let's get back to normality and good banter in here please.

No, why? The pub has been a pub. What happened here?

Let's just leave what has been said in the past, this thread has been mopped up and it went in places it shouldn't of gone.

Let's get back to normality and good banter in here please.

Juan Mate! Lets see some normality so we can follow the example. What is happening?

No, why? The pub has been a pub. What happened here?

A mod has mopped up and I am saying move on, is that a problem? If so, PM me and we can discuss this without this moving the thread from a place it shouldn't be.

If you can actually accept this thread has been cleaned up then bring back discussion like you normally would.

A mod has mopped up and I am saying move on, is that a problem? If so, PM me and we can discuss this without this moving the thread from a place it shouldn't be.

If you can actually accept this thread has been cleaned up then bring back discussion like you normally would.

Ok ......... i get it. I can accept a lot. I can accepts Spike needing this. I cannot accept however being told what to do without a simple explanation. So yes bugger off, mate :-)

Maybe the hammer @, will do you well. But I will not refrain from my humour. Sorry baby!

Ok ......... i get it. I can accept a lot. I can accepts Spike needing this. I cannot accept however being told what to do without a simple explanation. So yes bugger off, mate :-)

Maybe the hammer @, will do you well. But I will not refrain from my humour. Sorry baby!

"Bugger off mate" and "Sorry baby"

Seen you in a different light this evening but I will leave this for Choulo to deal with. thanks Choulo

Oh right.

I was just writing all this heartfelt stuff in a long post but we need to move along. Good thing I didn't post it.

Why isn't anyone in this pub bringing me a drink? Who cares that I'm at work.

Gee do I feel welcome here. We need to be playing the Safety Dance. It makes me feel safe and fancy-free at the same time.

Oh right.

I was just writing all this heartfelt stuff in a long post but we need to move along. Good thing I didn't post it.

Gee do I feel welcome here. We need to be playing the Safety Dance. It makes me feel safe and fancy-free at the same time.

I will drink with you my love :beer:

:blue scalf:

Oh right.

Yes Ma'am. What will you be having tonight?