The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Talking of marriage and seeing as the thread is already de-railed - I got married at the weekend ;)

It was amazing - hired a marquee and had Dodgems and a carousel along with a double decker bus converted into a children's playground thingy :)

I don't have kids, but all our friends do - so we kept them happy and they loved it :) Dodgems were ace - best £2k I have ever spent ;)

So good luck to Choulo & Barbara ;) - guess they're now known as Baroulo or ChoBar ;) x

Many congrats mate. :yes:

Her face is like 8.5/10 - which is very good but not worth the hype.

Her hips to waist ratio is like 3/10 - in all honesty, I have a better ratio and I'm a guy.

Her butt is mediocre, 6/10 at best.

Her boobs are not even a 10 imo, more like 9 or 9.5 - their size is very good but I like them firmer than that. They're kinda saggy, I dunno.

8.5 + 3 + 6 + 9.5 = 27/40 -> 6,75.

Everything considered, average girl. Overrated and overhyped.

Here is the evidence:

Hips to waist ratio, absolutely atrocious - look at this shit:

kate-upton-the-other-woman-stills_1.jpg

Butt - almost flat, very unimpressive:

upton.jpg

Face - not outstanding, but not bad - her mole makes she look like a whore though, which I don't like:

kate-upton-wallpaper-5.jpg

Boobs - the only redeeming atribute:

kate-upton-terry-richardson-outtakes-101

Honestly never understood the hype. I had never seen such an average girl receive so much praise before.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Kate no doubt is hot, mainly because of her gigantic boobs, but still far away from the like of Miranda Kerr's league in terms of refinement.

Her hips to waist ratio is like 3/10 - in all honesty, I have a better ratio and I'm a guy.

Her boobs are not even a 10 imo, more like 9 or 9.5 - their size is very good but I like them firmer than that. They're kinda saggy, I dunno.

Here is the evidence:

upton.jpg

Face - not outstanding, but not bad - her mole makes she look like a whore though, which I don't like:

Honestly never understood the hype. I had never seen such an average girl receive so much praise before.

A mathematic equation as to why a girl who is massively out of your league isn't hot.

Maths + misogyny = virgin.

I have 1 Lebanese family friend that cooked a dish. I am not sure what it is called but it was chicken in tomato based sauce and the rice had small noodles mixed in it.

rice+pilaf.JPG

Amazing stuff! Would like one day to visit for sure.

We eat that rice with all the stews. And chicken in tomato sauce could also be a number of stews. We have like a thousand different types of Lebanese dishes. If you can get me the name of it, I'll get you the recipe from my Mom if you want :)

PS: Thumbs up for the avatar.

We eat that rice with all the stews. And chicken in tomato sauce could also be a number of stews. We have like a thousand different types of Lebanese dishes. If you can get me the name of it, I'll get you the recipe from my Mom if you want :)

PS: Thumbs up for the avatar.

I will ask him when I meet him! Hopefully I can one day come for a visit. I love middle eastern food in general, and everytime I meet middle eastern people they always have the best hospitality. Quite similar with eastern hospitality, like giving food, etc. Something I miss from being in New Zealand.

OK lads enough of tits, virgins and marks out of 10, take this to the Sexiest women thread please and back to Cesc.

Cheers.

Buzz kill! This was the best page I've read all week :lol:

No, seriously, I'm moving this whole thing to the pub so we don't scare any newcomers.

PS: Congrats @Muzchap!

I will ask him when I meet him! Hopefully I can one day come for a visit. I love middle eastern food in general, and everytime I meet middle eastern people they always have the best hospitality. Quite similar with eastern hospitality, like giving food, etc. Something I miss from being in New Zealand.

Yeah, the hospitality of people, especially in the country side even keeps surprising me. But I do feel that in some areas the people have taken it a bit too far. In the Beka' region, you deeply offend someone, even if a total stranger, if you turn down his/her lunch or dinner invitations even if you have somewhere else to be!

Here is the evidence:

upton.jpg

Hey! If my wife says Kate Upton is hot, then Kate Upton is fucking hot! Got it? :readthemessage:

Here is the evidence:

upton.jpg

u r a fuckwit m8

It's misogynistic if you consider treating women as sex objects as misogyny, and frankly, evaluating somebody with such stringent criteria entirely based on physical features is objectification.

Assigning numerical values to rate the attractiveness of somebody is ridiculous. This is a human being not a car, there are far more complex factors that decide attractiveness than a series of hip to waist ratios or whatever. You can't rate somebody's attractiveness objectively until you meet them in person and/or get to know them well.

Also I would smash the fuck out of that. And you're kidding yourself if you say no. There's virtually no chance you'll ever meet (meet, not see) anybody in the flesh hotter than her, so it doesn't matter that there are dozens of female A-list celebrities that have better hip to waist ratios. I know for a fact that if she came up to any (single, or if you're in a relationship, then it depends on your celebrity pass arrangements) heterosexual male poster on this forum and offered sex, every one of us would take the offer.

It's misogynistic if you consider treating women as sex objects as misogyny, and frankly, evaluating somebody with such stringent criteria entirely based on physical features is objectification.

Assigning numerical values to rate the attractiveness of somebody is ridiculous. This is a human being not a car, there are far more complex factors that decide attractiveness than a series of hip to waist ratios or whatever. You can't rate somebody's attractiveness objectively until you meet them in person and/or get to know them well.

That isn't misogyny. It isn't hatred or fear or women. It is sexist I'll give you that, but misogynistic. Sexism is often misogynistic or misandric/misandrist (what is the word for that?) in nature but in this case it isn't. Every one at one stage or another is guilty of objectifying another person as a sex object, you have, I have. Don't deny it. But I refuse to believe the times I have objectified women was misogynistic in nature. Maybe if you take it a step further and have a man that always, and I repeat always treats women like a sex object than I will concede that it is misogynistic in this case.

You can't rate someone's attractiveness objectively full stop, mate. It's subjective. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.