Chelsea vs Juventus

BlueLion.

Like I said, he would have sanctioned the signing. Only cares about cash and getting his CL medal. Bloke is a bumhole.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to welcoming Ranieri back -fantastic bloke.

He would never sanctioned the signing if he wasn't given a target by Scolari or the scouts in the first place.

He only cares about the cash because that is his job, not scouting players. And he wouldn't be getting any CL medal if the UEFA don't give them to club's chairman or CEO. ManUre's CEO got one as well...

Edited by .Biru

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would never sanctioned the signing if he wasn't given a target by Scolari or the scouts in the first place.

He only cares about the cash because that is his job, not scouting players. And he wouldn't be getting any CL medal if the UEFA don't give them to club's chairman or CEO. ManUre's CEO got one as well...

He bounded up the stairs with that smug grin on his chops. If you were a regular attender, no insult intended, you'd know what a cunt he is to the people that pay his wages. 90% of fans who go regularly think hes a grade A prat.

Its not his job to pick transfers, but to sanction them -and in Quaresma , bit of a plum imo. If you like him, thats fine by me :)

Does anyone think that Michel "Je deteste les Anglais" Platini's ex-Juve status may have some bearing on the decisions?

Lol hes had anti -Chelsea rants before, so wouldnt put it past him.

As far as the team goes -same as against Villa ? With the possible inclusion of Ashley Cole ?

He bounded up the stairs with that smug grin on his chops. If you were a regular attender, no insult intended, you'd know what a cunt he is to the people that pay his wages. 90% of fans who go regularly think hes a grade A prat.

Its not his job to pick transfers, but to sanction them -and in Quaresma , bit of a plum imo. If you like him, thats fine by me :)

Like I said, it's not actually his fault we got Quaresma. The scouts and Scolari could've found better options for him to sanction, but they didn't.

I agree he should be more humble and I can't say I like him. Just thought that it's unfair to blame someone for things that aren't their faults.

Chelsea's team to face Juventus:

Petr Cech

Jose Bosingwa

John Terry

Alex da Costa

Ashley Cole

John Mikel Obi

Frank Lampard

Michael Ballack

Nicolas Anelka

Salomon Kalou

Didier Drogba

Substitutes: Henrique Hilario, Paulo Ferreira, Miroslav Stoch, Michael Mancienne, Franco di Santo, Florent Malouda and Branislav Ivanovic.

Juventus are expected to line-up in the following 4-4-2 formation:

Buffon; Mellberg, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Molinaro; Camoranesi, Sissoko, Tiago, Nedved ©; Del Piero, Amauri.

Subs: Manninger, Grygera, Marchisio, Poulsen, Marchionni, Iaquinta, Trezeguet..

about half an hour to kick off, and im gettin very nervous.

Please boys do us all proud.

Guys what do you think is up with quaresma? we finally get a decent winger and hes not even on the bench?

Edited by STEV3O