Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Brace yourself for Guinness. Really prepare yourself.

Yesterday I got some Indian Pale Ale 16 whatever.

It was like nothing I've got before. Still not my thing :P

I'll try the Guinness next time at the Grainne's or wherever else I find it ;)

If you've just started drinking, then you should try something like rum and coke which isn't too strong and doesn't taste too different from non-alcoholic drinks.

If you've just started drinking, then you should try something like rum and coke which isn't too strong and doesn't taste too different from non-alcoholic drinks.

*cough* aka. Cuba Libre *cough*

I didn't start drinking. I'm just trying things out, but none of them really won me over (somehow I think it tastes badly). Alcohol isn't something I like at all. Tried a lot of things and the only I liked was Keep Cooler (or something along the lines). And French champagne. But thanks for helping my initiation process!

If you go straight onto the Guinness, you probably won't like it to say the least!

Ask for a half pint (I don't even know what measures you guys do!) of Guinness with quite a bit of blackcurrant (the type you dilute). That'll ease you into the taste a lot better! ;)

I didn't start drinking. I'm just trying things out, but none of them really won me over (somehow I think it tastes badly). Alcohol isn't something I like at all. Tried a lot of things and the only I liked was Keep Cooler (or something along the lines). And French champagne. But thanks for helping my initiation process!

Barbara, all champagnes are French! :P

If you go straight onto the Guinness, you probably won't like it to say the least!

Ask for a half pint (I don't even know what measures you guys do!) of Guinness with quite a bit of blackcurrant (the type you dilute). That'll ease you into the taste a lot better! ;)

I sip the guys' drinks (my friends, that is), lol, I don't order them myself.

Barbara, all champagnes are French! :P

Rapha, you smartypants, you know what I mean. Either is made in Champagne or I don't like it :P

Rapha, you smartypants, you know what I mean. Either is made in Champagne or I don't like it :P

I know, I was just messing with you!

But dont be so fast in judging other sparkling wines. There are many amazing (and way cheaper) D'asti, Italy ones made out of Moscato that I bet you would absolutely love...