Royston Drenthe

love cfc

I would love us to sign drenthe, by the way he is not a left back he is a left winger or a central midfielder. He is way a better talent than kalou.
Lol, you would say that though, him being Dutch and everything. Is he not used quite a lot as a left back though?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Chelsea target Royston Drenthe has fallen foul of Real Madrid legend Alfredo di Stefano.

Di Stefano said "I think that Drenthe should be more worried about defence rather than attack, and also, he should cut his hair and take off the earrings."

Drenthe's reply was: “I listen to everything that Di Stefano says and I give my all for Real Madrid, but that business about hair and earrings is personal. I like to be as I am, so I will not be following his advice.”

Drenthe looks almost certain to leave the Bernabeu this summer and Chelsea are confident they can conclude a deal for the Dutch winge

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You