• Kante
    • Pedro
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Fabregas (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Batshuayi (sub)

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

I don't know !Ich about the Costa situation yet and it is too early to judge. Sure the fact Moving is not getting chances in important matches but I can somehow see that even as false 9 Pedro/Willian are currently more suited, in form and familiar with the tactics. 

However this is the exact situation you win or lose titles in. The odds are against us the squad might be in disarray everyone wants us to fail and the signs are threatening. This is where the team has to stand and deliver no matter what. This is the type of game you want to face an want to win if you are a true champion. So come on guys shown the world what you are mad of!

Aside from perhaps Klopp, I doubt there's a warmer manager to be around (Conte). He will keep everyone calm, focused, and I'm sure they don't care about these things even a fraction of the amount we as fans do. To them it's probably nothing, maybe even funny when there's a bust up. But it's not like there's been a huge row between family members, and now everyone's walking on egg shells. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Ake's been less than a week at Cobham ffs. What exactly is outrageous about letting a player learn the team's tactics first?

Nothing's wrong with it.  I didn't say it was a bad decision.  

I said that he probably doesn't love it.  From important first XI to not being on the bench.

This commentator is loony, no idea what Chelsea supporters think. Saying he loves what Hazard does there, since most players would shoot, but he lays it off. We all would have wanted him to shoot if that goal didn't go in!