Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Who do you think would have benefited most from his acquisition: Chelsea or Manchester United? I'd be interested in hearing your reasoning.

Hi friend!

As I said yesterday, I think Pedro is not a good signing for us. Reus or Antoine Griezmann are the impossible dream, but they would be the best options. Jose Callejon (Napoli) is a cheaper and better option than Pedro.

I'm reading messages from Spanish fans in Marca, Sport or MUNDO DEPORTIVO and they are making jokes saying that Pedro is not a player to play at Chelsea and they say that Pedro will be on the bench.

To me, Pedro is a an overrated player with a weak mind, without personality or winning mentality. A good player under the umbrella of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi, but a normal player without many stars around him.

Obviously we need a player capable of scoring goals, and Pedro is capable of scoring goals, but against smaller teams. In the important moments he will not be important to us because Pedro usually hides in the important moments.

Willian will continue to be undisputed after his signing. Pedro is better than Cuadrado, but not a good signing.

Many times the players from La Masia seem like Messi, but I think Pedro is a an overrated player who had two good seasons with Barcelona from 2009 to 2011, and nothing more.

But seeing how crazy is the market, a signing as Pedro is good to improve our squad, but not to improve our starting eleven. We should have started signing in May....

Regards.

Jesus Christ, that's an awful lot of sources pointing in the same direction. It look like it's actually happening! Delighted! Although it looks like @ is still unconvinced, he will probably shout 'FAKE' at a picture of him holding a Chelsea shirt! :lol:

My only wish is that we did the same for Schneiderlin, we would've been set for the season!

Hi friend!

As I said yesterday, I think Pedro is not a good signing for us. Reus or Antoine Griezmann are the impossible dream, but they would be the best options. Jose Callejon (Napoli) is a cheaper and better option than Pedro.

I'm reading messages from Spanish fans in Marca, Sport or MUNDO DEPORTIVO and they are making jokes saying that Pedro is not a player to play at Chelsea and they say that Pedro will be on the bench.

To me, Pedro is a an overrated player with a weak mind, without personality or winning mentality. A good player under the umbrella of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi, but a normal player without many stars around him.

Obviously we need a player capable of scoring goals, and Pedro is capable of scoring goals, but against smaller teams. In the important moments he will not be important to us because Pedro usually hides in the important moments.

Willian will continue to be undisputed after his signing. Pedro is better than Cuadrado, but not a good signing.

Many times the players from La Masia seem like Messi, but I think Pedro is a an overrated player who had two good seasons with Barcelona from 2009 to 2011, and nothing more.

But seeing how crazy is the market, a signing as Pedro is good to improve our squad, but not to improve our starting eleven. We should have started signing in May....

Regards.

Thanks for your thoughts. Would you not argue that he brings more end product than Willian, however?

Jesus Christ, that's an awful lot of sources pointing in the same direction. It look like it's actually happening! Delighted! Although it looks like @ would still shout 'FAKE' at a picture of him holding a Chelsea shirt! :lol:

My only wish is that we did the same for Schneiderlin, we would've been set for the season!

FAKE.