Chelsea v Swansea

CHOULO19

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's a must win but I don't think it would hurt the team's chances to start Schurrle at striker with DeBruyne included in attack.

There are more chances Mourinho will play Mata as a goalkeeper, than KDB in the starting 11 again this season.

We shouldn't rest any players for this match. We need the win. Mourinho can rest players when we are 3-0 up. I doubt if Liverpool will be resting any players for their game just because the Chels are up next.

Lets win this game first before we worry about Liverpool

We shouldn't rest any players for this match. We need the win. Mourinho can rest players when we are 3-0 up. I doubt if Liverpool will be resting any players for their game just because the Chels are up next.

Lets win this game first before we worry about Liverpool

They have 17 fit players, they can barely fill the bench.

I WON'T BE SHOCKED IF CHELSEA FC LOSES ALL THEIR NEXT FEW GAMES WITHOUT WINNING UNTIL THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO SACK OR FIRE HIM JOSE MOURINHO BECAUSE THIS SQUAD IS A JOKE AND IS NOT GOING TO HAVE CHEMISTRY THEIR IS NO TIME TO GET IT RIGHT LATER. GET IT RIGHT KNOW OR JUST SACK PLAYERS AND BRING IN NEW ONES IN JANUARY 2014.

P.S. START ATTACKING ME NOW BECAUSE I SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT OUR BOYS INSTEAD OF THEM BEING MEN.

I WON'T BE SHOCKED IF CHELSEA FC LOSES ALL THEIR NEXT FEW GAMES WITHOUT WINNING UNTIL THEY HAVE NO CHOICE TO SACK OR FIRE HIM JOSE MOURINHO BECAUSE THIS SQUAD IS A JOKE AND IS NOT GOING TO HAVE CHEMISTRY THEIR IS NO TIME TO GET IT RIGHT LATER. GET IT RIGHT KNOW OR JUST SACK PLAYERS AND BRING IN NEW ONES IN JANUARY 2014.

P.S. START ATTACKING ME NOW BECAUSE I SAID SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT OUR BOYS INSTEAD OF THEM BEING MEN.

the attacking will start because you wrote everything in all caps, bru

Sacking is no the issue, but tutorship. The boys need to be tutored on how to play cohesive football as a team. And once again I pounce on Ramires (I like him as a player but only wish he can be more refined and improved), agreed he might be the fittest player on the field, but if he plays ball without reasoning then he should be subbed. His tackles 85% of the time are rough. Hi passes score 3/10 success rate. his holding of the ball... very very poor, highly subject to losing balls. He should learn some holding lessons from Mikel or Michael Essien in Training.

Then about the rest of the individually skilled boys; They just gotta learn how to connect and TBH, they dont feed the lone striker well enough, so that leaves the striker frustrated and when a singular opportunity comes the poor dissillusioned striker will end up messing it since his killer instinct would have been dried up due to poor feeds from suppussed suppliers (ie midfielders).

:clap::clap: :clap: :clap: somebody give this guy a medal.

I hear you loud and clear Kev !!!

Nobel award for you. Congratulations.

SAY WHAT MATE? CAN YOU REPEAT A LIL LOUDER. THEY DIDNT QUITE HEAR YOU ON THE MOON