test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrismada9

My gaming channel "chrismadagames"

Started by chrismada9,

36 posts in this topic

Amazing.

Can you do this in such a way as to predict the real match results ?

There was an American who used to simulate horses (I forget the name now but I could search in my old archives). It was n't spectacular like for example the well known Focus HRM-2 horse racing game but then he said one day they invited him to simulate a real race that was going to take place in the USA and predict the result.
I mean if you give the real squads and some real parameters for the players won't your game make prediction ?

Subbed to you a few weeks ago, nice videos mate, keep em' coming :)

Selvom jeg ikke er den største fan af Sverige. Du skulle have valgt dansk i stedet ;)

Haha tak min ven

Thanks for the support mate, I hope everyone on here sees this thread and sends their support too! I feel like I need it since I've been working on this huge project for two years now! :P

Peppen likes this

RESUBBED 8D.

i do a little gaming videos myself somewhat but gosh i shall try do some fanart when i can C:

The only thing your channel is lacking, IMO, is more videos mate! Top stuff :)

haha! I've done over 300 videos on my channel mate!

... of course, I plan to make more! ;)

Been subbed for a while, enjoy your FIFA stuff but also a look back at some retro classics.

Nice to see you're still checking my stuff out mate! if you got any requests please shout them out! ;)

BUMP

Was able to reach 1000 subscribers at the beginning of this year, feeling over the moon doesn't sound euphoric enough!

YouTube has gotten pretty nasty over the years for YouTube gamers though, but I'm still plugging away!

Anyone still a subscriber here? :halo: