Andre Gomes

cujo101

15 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

It's you'r right of an opinion! I on the other hand with midfield of Gomes, Rakitic and Busquets and that front three, will be an unstopable force. Because IMO he will thrive in that system that Barca plays, because of his qualities as a footballer! Maybe it would not workout for him in a Chelsea shirt, but he is one Hell of a player that I wanted this club to sighn for about 3-4 years, after the first time a saw him play for the youth Portugal side that participated  at a euro or a world youth cup ( I cant' remember specifically). For me he is Fantastic player and well worth the 50 mill, not because that is his real price but because of the inflated market and shit players like Raheema Sterling which showed a few flicks and tricks and all of a sudden someone pays for them 50 mil.

You sound very convincing, probably because you are convinced. :)

Edit: I'm going to learn to read one day.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You sound very convincing, probably because you are convinced. :)

If the three you mention are established in the midfield, what do you think happens to Busquets? Will he accept being a backup?

No I think that He will have the Iniesta role when he is no longer with the club maybe a season or two after this one! Of cousre at first he will be a sub no doubt about that but I'm convinced that he will succeed at this club. Of course I could be wrong but as I said IMO!!! BTW Love the way you islanders mock other people it's barely noticeable!

34 minutes ago, TheIceMan said:

It's you'r right of an opinion (It's a cliche, because it's thrue)! I on the other hand with the midfield of Gomes, Rakitic and Busquets and that front three, will be an unstopable force. Because IMO he will thrive in that system that Barca plays, because of his qualities as a footballer! Maybe it would not workout for him in a Chelsea shirt, but he is one Hell of a player that I wanted this club to sighn for about 3-4 years, after the first time a saw him play for the youth Portugal side that participated  at a euro or a world youth cup ( I cant' remember specifically). For me he is Fantastic player and well worth the 50 mill, not because that is his real price but because of the inflated market and shit players like Raheema Sterling which showed a few flicks and tricks and all of a sudden someone pays  50 mil for them. And also have to strongly disagree with the popular opinion presented in this Thread. For me he is a leader and an Anchorman in the midfield, that he showed in Benfica when he was just 18-19 years old and also at Valencia. But to partially agree with you, there was I think two portuguese players that we were heavily linked with this summer him and Joao Mario and between the two I think that I would choose the midfielder from Sporting just because he will complement our midfied more and aslo the system that Conte I think will play with.

Agree :) IMO he has Pogba qualities but he is not as hyped as Pogba ... could be fantastic in Barca shirt if he gets a proper chance :) He would probably enjoy our midfield play because he is proper box2box midfield with high workrate attitude and very good offensive game :) But if Oscar can maintain or even upgrade his recent perfomance  we have got ourself a very good midfielder, maybe this can finally be his breakthrough season ;) 

We lack quality CBs for 3 at the back game so we will probably play 4-4-2 (4-2-4) most of the time and with 2 midfield positions to fill we have enough depth in Kante, Fabregas, Matić, Oscar, Chalobah and Mikel IMO :) too bad Ake was loaned out, I would love to see him as LB or CM in this system

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You