I went to Champions League Final in Munich with my pigeon and made this video...

Chockers

I thought the way i felt about that was finished, i thought the tears were over, i've watched so many video's about that night but i can't believe 9 months on it's made me cry again, that was just a fantastic video, best i've seen by far, the music, the clips of you and the clips of the game just go together perfectly, so perfectly, it really is the perfect video of the day as a fan, you can't get better than that. I bow to you.

Thank you so much for posting this. Is it on Youtube? I wanna show my family as i can watch YT on my tv. If it's not there, please do it, it deserves to be watched by everyone.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cool i can hook this laptop up to my tv anyway so will do it that way. Just looking at you after Schweinsteiger missed his pen made me remember how nervous i was. That nervousness will never be overtaken, i was literally panic stricken for about 30 seconds walking around the pub (til we got attacked), i thought i was going to die with nerves. Even the day of my school exams couldn't compete to that.

SMASHING STUFF! Like they say you should start with a bang and u've started with more than just that! The night when we got our cup! The Holy Grail!

Incredible that since our 2 legends have left 9 months later we're in turmoil!

P.S. I was referring to Bosingwa and Kalou :P :P

• 2 weeks later...

This video literally brought tears to my eyes.

I will never forget that night for my entire life. Me and my brother had it all set up that it was UCL final night and my dad understood too we got a take away....junk food the lot ! . Though my mum still invited my aunts and uncles over .....the woman wanted the football changed over so they could eat their dinner without watching the footy and kept asking how long left (imagine explaining extra time) though all of the guys were glued to the tv screen.

Our living room was kitted out in chelsea flags and blue everywhere. When Bayern scored i remember feeling as if i wanted to vomit on the carpet right there ! , My dad does this annoying thing were he constantly goes come on come on score a goal ....its as if he were cheering on a race horse . Though when it was the corner and Drogba scored he was right in doing so i went frickin nuts running around the living room ....my aunt runs in what happened !

Then one of my aunts actually got right into it and sat down with us for extra time. I remember when Drogba gave the penalty away i couldnt bare it i was so scared i turned my back and i heard my brother shout HE MISSED ! I could not believe it , at that point i thought this is meant to be.

When it was penalties i remember Lampard being told they would be at the Bayern end and the grin he gave to the ref with the raise of the eyebrow as to say "...superb" haha . I was completely bricking i for all the penalties and when Drogba stepped up and secured it i went frickin ballistic .....i was screaming you could probably hear me from the other end of Glasgow.

This video just reminded me of that night and Chelsea FC as a whole. My mum got told she had cancer about 2 months before the game though we stayed strong through this difficult time. My mum likes Rangers but like most mums doesnt bother with football but she likes Chelsea because my entire family went on a tour at Stamford Bridge years ago and they looked after us well especially my youngest brother to which my mum was obviously happy about...we all had our Gers tops on ! Since then my mum has always liked Chelsea.

It also reminded me of the strong tie between my family and Chelsea it reminds me of the days when i was a kid me and my brother would stay up and watch match of the day to see the chels , or travelling down to London with my brother for games or attending friendlies at Ibrox. I suppose watching them for all these years you know what it means to win such a prestigious trophy especially after 2008 and many people especially bitter liverpool fc work colleagues telling me Chelsea arent destined to win the UCL ...JT will never lift the trophy.

I am actually writing this from Toronto,ON as thats where i am currently residing i dont know many folk over here and it just brought back some memories from back home i just wanted to say thank you for sharing that video mate !

Many different countries , many different cultures but we are one family , the chelsea family

SING CHELSEA EVERYONE !

This video literally brought tears to my eyes.

I will never forget that night for my entire life. Me and my brother had it all set up that it was UCL final night and my dad understood too we got a take away....junk food the lot ! . Though my mum still invited my aunts and uncles over .....the woman wanted the football changed over so they could eat their dinner without watching the footy and kept asking how long left (imagine explaining extra time) though all of the guys were glued to the tv screen.

Our living room was kitted out in chelsea flags and blue everywhere. When Bayern scored i remember feeling as if i wanted to vomit on the carpet right there ! , My dad does this annoying thing were he constantly goes come on come on score a goal ....its as if he were cheering on a race horse . Though when it was the corner and Drogba scored he was right in doing so i went frickin nuts running around the living room ....my aunt runs in what happened !

Then one of my aunts actually got right into it and sat down with us for extra time. I remember when Drogba gave the penalty away i couldnt bare it i was so scared i turned my back and i heard my brother shout HE MISSED ! I could not believe it , at that point i thought this is meant to be.

When it was penalties i remember Lampard being told they would be at the Bayern end and the grin he gave to the ref with the raise of the eyebrow as to say "...superb" haha . I was completely bricking i for all the penalties and when Drogba stepped up and secured it i went frickin ballistic .....i was screaming you could probably hear me from the other end of Glasgow.

This video just reminded me of that night and Chelsea FC as a whole. My mum got told she had cancer about 2 months before the game though we stayed strong through this difficult time. My mum likes Rangers but like most mums doesnt bother with football but she likes Chelsea because my entire family went on a tour at Stamford Bridge years ago and they looked after us well especially my youngest brother to which my mum was obviously happy about...we all had our Gers tops on ! Since then my mum has always liked Chelsea.

It also reminded me of the strong tie between my family and Chelsea it reminds me of the days when i was a kid me and my brother would stay up and watch match of the day to see the chels , or travelling down to London with my brother for games or attending friendlies at Ibrox. I suppose watching them for all these years you know what it means to win such a prestigious trophy especially after 2008 and many people especially bitter liverpool fc work colleagues telling me Chelsea arent destined to win the UCL ...JT will never lift the trophy.

I am actually writing this from Toronto,ON as thats where i am currently residing i dont know many folk over here and it just brought back some memories from back home i just wanted to say thank you for sharing that video mate !

Many different countries , many different cultures but we are one family , the chelsea family

SING CHELSEA EVERYONE !

Thanks for the read mate! :)

1. My dad has a thing when defending though. "Out, out, out", so annoying! :lol:

2. How is your mum? I hope she is alright!

3. When he missed, everyone in the stadium knew we were going to win. When Didier scored that amzing penalty, it was like I could hear every Chelsea fan screaming their hearts out. Best night I will probably have...

This is simply why we love football, for days like these. I really wish we get to another major cup final soon because there's nothing like it. Arsenal fans don't know what they're missing, believe me. I'll give anything to see us win another UCL. That day actually ended up bad for me, getting attacked in a pub and my dad was actually laid out when Drogba stepped up for his peno. He never saw it. Watching it with grandparents and young cousins, uncles, aunties, you name it, it wasn't good at all. I watched it unfold in a mess brawl. I never even saw us lift the trophy. After the JT episode in 2008, i didn't think we'd ever win it, but when we finally did, i had a very bitter sweet day. I just hope to get the chance to do it properly like so many of you guys did. I'm really hoping for Europa league glory. I know it's not as prestigious but it's something similar. Nothing beats European glory in my opinion.

May 19th 2012, a date that is tattoo'd on all of our hearts alongside 10th March 1905 (and various other dates lol). This is a special club, a club that has literally taken over my life and has first preference over everything i do.

Watching that vid makes me forget about the shambles of season 12/13 but as i said, we can end it with more of the same as last year. And as Martin Tyler said as Mata took the corner, "While there's life, there's hope".

Nice to watch that vid before work too, i'm actually happy to go to work, and it's Saturday. You guys should try it out :lol:

Thanks for the read mate! :)

1. My dad has a thing when defending though. "Out, out, out", so annoying! :lol:

2. How is your mum? I hope she is alright!

3. When he missed, everyone in the stadium knew we were going to win. When Didier scored that amzing penalty, it was like I could hear every Chelsea fan screaming their hearts out. Best night I will probably have...

1. Ha yeah my dad does that too he gets really into it even if its a slow game , id hate to see him at the races.

2. Yeah recovered though her overall health is not good but still staying positive.

3. Completely agree i remember explaining it all to my aunt after the game but i lost my voice through shouting so much she could probably hardly understand but i think since i lost my voice maybe she understood what happened was very big for Chelsea !