FA Youth Cup 2013

1-0, Boga is going to be special, or at least has the potential to be!

Agree - he has impressed me so far.. Would still bet my house that we'll never see him anywhere near the first team though.

Cracking game this, should watch the youth team more often. Tickets to the game were only a fiver.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to invest in an absolute top quality youth striker next season. Someone tall, big, lanky, with a physical presence. Lukaku or Drogba in their teens would score for fun in this team.

We need to invest in an absolute top quality youth striker next season. Someone tall, big, lanky, with a physical presence. Lukaku or Drogba in their teens would score for fun in this team.

We have Chike Kandi coming through who is quite big and strong which is a contract to our other youth strikers. Rarely see him though, don't think he's that good.

That is what i think will be the key factor for Feruz when he gets older. I think he will need to take pills similar to Messi to help his growth because he scores a few for youth team but if he made step up to big mens football I think he will struggle. He is not weak but due to his height I think he may struggle to make it at us. Who knows but he does not convince me fully yet.

BTW, those Murphy twins are really good.