Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

terry?where is he when spurs hit 4 goals past us?

It wasn't just Terry who let us down, the whole defence was woeful on Wednesday. They rely so much on Cech during set pieces that they enforce the same responsibilites on another goalkeeper. Cech is a commanding figure, Carlo doesn't have the same authority. If Cech had played, this game would have finished 4-2 at the worst.

culducini

ferreira

terry

calvanho

cole

makalele

ballack

lampard

joe cole

drogba

kalou

why is kalou ahead of wright phillips??

he isnt that good himself.......

Kalou has been one of our best players this season and i mean that. He has been the most productive with 9 assist and 10 goals.

Fact is I don't think we have a coach capable of beating any of the others in the top 4.

Which is the reason why we MUST have a new manager next season, even if Grant does somehow manage to win the CL and/or Premiership.

I am not expecting a win on sunday, but am hoping that we put up a valiant performance - it'd be embarrassing if we were to lose our home-record against a very superior Arsenal side.

The Utd game may determine the tempo/spirit of our one - if the dippers were to win or draw, then both us and the Goons would be up for it (one would think so, anyway!). If Utd were to win, then we might have a more defeatist attitude than Arsenal.

Arsenal have drawn at home to Birmingham, Villa, middlesbrough, lost to middlesbrough, came within 5 mins of losing at home to fulham and we dont have enough to beat them?

I can understand you guys saying you dont think we'll win and to be honest i feel the same way, but thats just a feeling i have. Arsenal aint won for 4 games, we aint lost at SB for over 4 years, so it just seems obvious whats gonna happen on sunday. Saying WE CANT win is complete and utter bollocks. Every Chelsea fan and every gooner knows that Chelsea can win on sunday. Some of you are just crazy. If we win 3-0 tomorrow, i wouldnt exactly be shocked beyond belief. You guys are talking like you're fucking Newcastle fans. We are Chelsea for fuck sake. get a grip.

Oh and Ryan, you also know full well that Chelsea can beat your lot of cheating scum. You know it, i know it and anyone that actually knows anything about football knows it.

Maybe the weather will confuse them

I wont be shocked if we win 3-0,then next game loose lol we're so weeee.

I think as long as Grant plays the same team he used Weds without making crazy subs we have a good shot.All depends on his selection and what mood he's in

Completely agree with Ollie, to say we can't beat Arsenal is utter crab shit. We can still beat any team put in front of us, the only thig that has changed is that because of Grant we are not confident of winning every single game like we were two seasons ago. We are more vulnerable because of his tactics but thats not the same as saying we have no chance of winning.

Come on Chels!!Beat Arsenal then have a happy Easter monday with the family in comparrison to Boxing day which was a case of 'rah Chelsea rah Grant rah rah'

If Liverpool win tommrow then its a must for us seing as they'd only be 3 behind.If Man you win obviously again a must win but dont have to worry so much about liverpool

Edited by Laylabelle

If that happened that be fine.If we drew or lost and Liverpool won then we'd be worried.They're six behind us at the mo

Our youth team beat the Arsenal youth team 1-0..lets hope we can do the same.Or one better

Edited by Laylabelle

I would certainly take 1-0 lol. Well if we lose, at least we might get chance of revenge. Last time Arsenal did the double over us (03/04) we went on to knock them out the champions league. At least that would be something to look forward too :D