Just a thank you

zolayes

This is my 10000 post so thought perhaps I should thank some of the people who make this place so enjoyable.

First of course must be Jim .Imo it is quite amazing what he has achieved here. He has created a forum for Chelsea

fans from all parts of the world. A place where information is shared happiness and at times misery shared.

Of course he is lucky to have some most willing helpers on his admin.

I have always been impressed particularly by Alex and Steve although others I am sure do much of their in the

background.

Now to the members. The level of English by many on here is extremely creditable. I lived abroad for a number of

years but my French does not match their English.

In general this forum is also a place where experiences can be shared and friendships made.

I am not going to moan about things I find irksome except for two comments.

First an opinion no matter how strongly held is just that ..it is Not a FACT and that is a FACT.

Secondly when there is a problem with the server be patient..

We are lucky to have this place.

Finally thanks to the posters that make this such a great place to visit

KTBFFH

zolayes

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my 10000 post so thought perhaps I should thank some of the people who make this place so enjoyable.

First of course must be Jim .Imo it is quite amazing what he has achieved here. He has created a forum for Chelsea

fans from all parts of the world. A place where information is shared happiness and at times misery shared.

Of course he is lucky to have some most willing helpers on his admin.

I have always been impressed particularly by Alex and Steve although others I am sure do much of their in the

background.

Now to the members. The level of English by many on here is extremely creditable. I lived abroad for a number of

years but my French does not match their English.

In general this forum is also a place where experiences can be shared and friendships made.

I am not going to moan about things I find irksome except for two comments.

First an opinion no matter how strongly held is just that ..it is Not a FACT and that is a FACT.

Secondly when there is a problem with the server be patient..

We are lucky to have this place.

Finally thanks to the posters that make this such a great place to visit

KTBFFH

zolayes

Great post Zolayes this forums is certainly the best I've seen and always enjoy chattin with the fans.

The diversity is something I love about this site and I hope it continues this way,

Cheers