Chelsea Vs Reading

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Reading

High-flying Chelsea entertain Reading at Stamford Bridge in Chelsea's first home game since the first leg of their Carling Cup semi-final against Everton

The Blues recorded an impressive run away with home with three victories against Birmingham, Everton and Wigan, securing third place in the Premier League and cup progress to the League Cup final and the last sixteen of the FA Cup. With Nicolas Anelka scoring his first Chelsea goal in the 1-2 win at Wigan at the weekend, can the Frenchman net his first goal at Stamford Bridge?

Match chat here!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Hunt play my god his song lol.He name rhymes niceley lol.

Anyho lets keep a clean sheet just because its fun think we can do a 2-0 and hopfully yeh Analka can net his first at the bridge and extend our unbeaten record.Erm I'd say Joe to get the second

hmm so assuming Belletti is suspended for Reading I'd go with...

If 4-4-2 then: Cech, Ferreira, A Cole, Alex, Carvalho, Makelele, Wright-Phillips, Ballack, Anelka, Pizarro, J Cole

If 4-3-3 then: Cech, Ferreira, A Cole, Alex, Carvalho, Ballack, Makelele, Wright-Phillips, Malouda, Anelka, J Cole

It will be good to have a home game again after 3 aways on the trot and Reading are not having the best of seasons so i would expect us to come through this one. Hopefully that little scrote hunt will play and get the treatment he deserves from the Chelsea fans.

Well i cant see anything but a comfortable Chelsea win here so i will go for a 2-0 win.

@PaulHopkins

I belive all the games should be broadcasted by Sopcast like they usually do :thumbsup:

ahhh interesting :) Is it possible to watch Wednesday's Chelsea game on this service? It's totally free as well?

ahhh interesting :) Is it possible to watch Wednesday's Chelsea game on this service? It's totally free as well?

Yep,you can get all the games (League,Cup,UCL) totally free...even tough if you have a limit for download that could be a problem.It takes 500mb a game from your limit,as i dont have a limit i couldn't care less :lol:

Step 1:

Download and install Sopcast (just type ''sopcast download'' in google)

Step 2:

Use this link http://myp2p.eu/ when you open the window you will see above a link to ''live sports'' after you click on that all the games that are broadcasted that day will appear.You just click on the little TV icon beside every game (pick only the one you want to watch),and sopcat will turn itself up.Then you just wait for the buffering is done and enjoy the game :thumbsup:

Yep,you can get all the games (League,Cup,UCL) totally free...even tough if you have a limit for download that could be a problem.It takes 500mb a game from your limit,as i dont have a limit i couldn't care less :lol:

Step 1:

Download and install Sopcast (just type ''sopcast download'' in google)

Step 2:

Use this link http://myp2p.eu/ when you open the window you will see above a link to ''live sports'' after you click on that all the games that are broadcasted that day will appear.You just click on the little TV icon beside every game (pick only the one you want to watch),and sopcat will turn itself up.Then you just wait for the buffering is done and enjoy the game :thumbsup:

Thanks very very much for this :) It will make a change to watching Gillette Sports Special although I do kinda like it :P

We are due a 4-0 win, but games against Reading are so incredibly tight it makes me want to be sick. 2-0 seems a comfortable scoreline but they will make it difficult, no doubt.

Your right we are due to give someone a thumping, we have been playing very well with a limited squad and there are a lot of players who will be feeling the strain. Being back at the bridge after a very good run could be good for us to play some good football but Reading are always dogged opponents for us and it will be a hard game no doubt.