Chelsea vs Birmingham rearranged

http://www.talkchelsea.net/birmingham-date-confirmed.html

Following this weekend’s Carling Cup final on February 27th; a day where Chelsea were scheduled to play Birmingham at Stamford Bridge, the Premier League clash between the two sides has been rescheduled.

The game will now take place on Wednesday 20 April, 2011, and will be sandwiched by a trip to West Brom the previous Saturday and a second successive home match – this time against Avram Grant’s West Ham.

This makes April a make-or-break month for the champions, who now face the League Cup winners as well as Man City and Tottenham – though Chelsea fans can take solace that all of these games will be played at Stamford Bridge.

With two Champions League quarter-final ties likely to be added to the month, April may well prove to be as season-defining a period as our run of just two wins in twelve towards the close of 2010.

You can follow the Birmingham game in the TalkChelsea.net matchday threads! 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That day is my 20th birthday

Dont mean to scare you but our record on my birthday is shocking.

I can only remember 3 games on my birthday and they were Arsenal in 2005 at Stamford Bridge ended 0-0, the fatefull night in France against Monaco the year before and 2 years before that was the last time Utd won at Stamford Bridge on my 11th birthday in 2002.

That doesnt bode well, although the last time Brum played on my birthday (my 17th) they lost 5-1 to Villa so there is hopesmiliecap1.gif