Carletto

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He and The Eyebrow should be knighted. :lol: Ancelotti has had an incredible amount of success in his first 14 months in charge - earning grater recognition than even Mourinho! For me, Ancelotti shared characteristics of many former Chelsea coaches who have managed us in recent years. It is evident that he is loved by the fans as much as José or Guus Hiddink were, and he has a similar degree of tactical nous (although I'd day Guus and Mourinho probably just about pip him in that department). He rotates often, but not to the same extent as Claudio Ranieri, mantains the dignity of Avram Grant, the charm and wit of Scolari but also the charisma and personality Vialli had. Great man.

I really liked mourinho, but i like carlo more he is so cool. Carlo does not put pressure on anyone or the club, he is brilliant at getting the team ready for a big game. I remember last season when we had a whole week to train and plan for the man utd game at old trafford, EVERY SINGLE WEAKNESS UTD HAD WE EXPLOITED INCLUDING BENCHING Drogba FOR ANELKA'S PACE AND AGILITY !