Chelsea vs Wolves

BlueLion.

FC CHELSEA LONDON VS FC WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS 2:0

goalkeeper: cech

defense: bosingwa (ferreira 78min.) - terry - ivanovic - cole

midfield: essien - mikel - zhirkov (mceachran 81min.)

attack: anelka - Drogba - malouda (kalou 72min.)

cool.. we won another 3 important premier league points home at the stamford bridge vs wolves!!

cool.. my africans florent malouda & salomon kalou scored!!

cool.. my africans salomon kalou & didier Drogba are back after injury in the lineup, this are great news!!

damn.. i miss my african ramires in the lineup, are there any injury news??

damn.. i miss my asist & goalscorer frank lampard in the lineup, are there any injury news??

How comes you keep calling all the players Africans? I thought Ramires was born in Brazil and Malouda in South America, not Africa!?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How comes you keep calling all the players Africans? I thought Ramires was born in Brazil and Malouda in South America, not Africa!?

i am a big black fan.. my black rules:

i don´t care from where.. black is black..

france is boss.. we are from africa!!

i am a big black fan.. my black rules:

i don´t care from where.. black is black..

france is boss.. we are from africa!!

BLUE is the colour but we sometimes play in BLACK to please our African players Bos ,,Ashley ..Malouda ..Anelka .Kakuta and of course Lamps

a 1-0 scoreline until the 80th min is expected if the game started with several youngsters........which it didnt.....im happy with the 3 points but not satisfied with how we got it....

Such a poor attitude.

Chelsea played in Moscow midweek if you hadn't noticed. Wolves had a whole weeks rest and it showed. They were far fresher and that evened things up quite a bit. This isn't a playstation game were players are on 100% fitness all year round.

We were in control for most of the game and looked the more likely to score the goals (which we did). We scored two very well worked goals, kept a clean sheet and suffered no injuries. Cech and Bosingwa in particular were very good.

You should be satisfied.

No need for that. It's his opinion.

Understood boss but when assessing a game you have look at all the factors.

Is every game supposed to be a dominant rout? Of course not. Is a 1-0 until the 80th minute something to be scoffed at? These games are just as valuable as a 6-0 as it shows we can win even after midweek games and not playing particularly well. Sorry to say it but I think many of our fans have been spoiled.

Cech,Terry, Ashley, Ivanovic, Mikel, Essien, Zhirkov, Anelka and Malouda had all played in Moscow midweek. That's 8 of our outfield players playing against a team that were very fresh after a weeks rest.

Is every game supposed to be a dominant rout? Of course not. Is a 1-0 until the 80th minute something to be scoffed at? These games are just as valuable as a 6-0 as it shows we can win even after midweek games and not playing particularly well. Sorry to say it but I think many of our fans have been spoiled.

Cech,Terry, Ashley, Ivanovic, Mikel, Essien, Zhirkov, Anelka and Malouda had all played in Moscow midweek. That's 8 of our outfield players playing against a team that were very fresh after a weeks rest.

Agreed. :goodpost:

Understood boss but when assessing a game you have look at all the factors.

Ofcourse. I agree with you. All I wanted to say was that 'poor attitude' remark was a bit harsh on the other guy.