Piotr Leciejewski

Manuf

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he might once was a good goalkeeper but now he is a psycho who shouldn't use his mouth that much...

ah, we had our own goalie who went psycho in England called David Ike..if you don`t know about him already,it`s a long story but basically,he retired quite young and became a sports presenter on Sportsnight (a wednesday night Match of the Day type program, covering the mid week games that was broadcast during the `80`s ) then suddenly one day he just lost the plot and started spouting some crazy shit that humans evolved from Lizards and all sorts of crazy ass shit..started a cult kind of thing,wrote loads of books about his wacky views about all sorts of different things..20 years on,he still haven`t come down to planet earth yet..

so what has Jan the Man done lately to warrant the Psycho title?

ah, we had our own goalie who went psycho in England called David Ike..if you don`t know about him already,it`s a long story but basically,he retired quite young and became a sports presenter on Sportsnight (a wednesday night Match of the Day type program, covering the mid week games that was broadcast during the `80`s ) then suddenly one day he just lost the plot and started spouting some crazy shit that humans evolved from Lizards and all sorts of crazy ass shit..started a cult kind of thing,wrote loads of books about his wacky views about all sorts of different things..20 years on,he still haven`t come down to planet earth yet..

so what has Jan the Man done lately to warrant the Psycho title?

Well he isn't that kind of psycho but he is just speaking too much. He criticizes everything and everyone often abusing others. For example, in Poland there are 2 leading political parties. He was in the one that lost election and he said that he won't congratulate and that he hopes our new president won't be afraid to use his rights, won't be our prime minister's and russian dog and that he won't run our country like Grzegorz Lato runs Polish Football Association which he would like to be destroyed. While I could agree with the last one he shouldn't be talking stuff like that about our president. Lately, after our defeat to Cameroon he said that our new national team coach shouldn't lose his job but be "fucking fired".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wWx3x49c0

He does sometimes speak right but he should do it nicely without shouting and swearing like Zbigniew Boniek who too used to be a great footballer.

ah i see, footballers making careers in other fields of work,never seem to end up turning into something good do they..haha.

yeah Boniek was a class player..one of my favorite non-Chelsea players of the `80`s...oddly enough Platini was one of the others that i loved as a player but i hate with a passion now.

What about Fabianski/Kuszczak? :huh:

Fabianski wasted his talent in Arsenal. He was one of our best and he accepted sitting on the bench and being screwed over by Arse. He said that he thinks this season he'll play but Le Arse decided to put Almunia in goalie... And Kuszczak is very good but I won't rate him high unless he finds a club where he'll play week in week out. Good goalkeeper needs a lot of games. I won't call him great because he plays for good club, it would be stupid because than I'd have to praise Dudek.

Btw it sucks that we have a lot of good goalkeepers and so many poor players. We could put all our goalkeepers on the field and they would do better job. Kuszczak, Fabianski, Dudek, Boruc, Szczesny, Tyton, Zaluska, Leciejewski, Przyrowski...

ah i see, footballers making careers in other fields of work,never seem to end up turning into something good do they..haha.

yeah Boniek was a class player..one of my favorite non-Chelsea players of the `80`s...oddly enough Platini was one of the others that i loved as a player but i hate with a passion now.

Platini was so great in his Juve years, their midfield with him and Boniek was so creative. Too bad he is cunt now whistling.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You