The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

No. Believe it's because of this 3 hours ago...

He tweeted about a Cavani news coming up then and I decided to just troll a bit, only to then realized I got blocked just now. Threw a few fans off with that too. :lol: Just ask @francozola. :P

:lol: Troll!

Not exactly a huge achievement to fool Meera, though. :P The woman thinks Azpi is hot, she clearly has a different definition of logic :Goober:

Jesus Big Brother is back on haha, some dickhead called Dexter on it who I'd love to punch in the face 90 times. His favourite person is himself, I mean what a root the guy is.

I used to watch it, back in the day, like 4 years ago, then i saw sense, and realised what a pile of shit it was and don't watch it any more. Some of the people really make you lose faith in humanity.

I used to watch it, back in the day, like 4 years ago, then i saw sense, and realised what a pile of shit it was and don't watch it any more. Some of the people really make you lose faith in humanity.

I'm watching it hoping for a meteor to hit the fucking house. Or for this blonde to get her tits out. But still its abysmal.

sheets already cleaned again! It means it's time to get food on them again! As I'm already hungry... again.

You know there's something wrong with you when you have McDonalds for lunch, and then two plates of pasta and one hour later you're hungry again.

I'm so high maintenance. A man to provide for all the food I eat would have to make Fortune top 100 list.

Maybe you have a tapeworm? Or are blessed with an incredible metabolism?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I bet its a huuuuge worm

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

In Portuguese (at least in Bzl) the worm is known Lonely Worm for some reason - such a weird name - my friends tell me I have Collective Worm instead (because they refuse to believe it's a lonely being): conclusion they came when we went to this pizza place where you eat as much as you can for a price and according to them I ate 13 slices... *shrugs*

Maybe you have a tapeworm? Or are blessed with an incredible metabolism? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fast metabolism

I'm like this since I was born. I eat too much and I don't gain weight

I am jealous, I think of food and gain weight and have always been like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Fast metabolism

I'm like this since I was born. I eat too much and I don't gain weight

I have the same metabolism i guess! I eat almost everything that comes my way and yet i am pretty thin. Have no idea where the food goes!