The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Never underestimate how sexy it is that a man can cook especially when it it involves something other than a BBQ! Some of my favorite days are when my husband makes me breakfast in bed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

But I basically only cook BBQs, lol.

I can do a lot of things, both Brazilian and Spanish. However, the cleaning after it is so ridiculously annoying that I end up never cooking.

But yesterday I was really bored and my girl asked quite nicely! :P

Never underestimate how sexy it is that a man can cook especially when it it involves something other than a BBQ! Some of my favorite days are when my husband makes me breakfast in bed!

But I basically only cook BBQs, lol.

I can do a lot of things, both Brazilian and Spanish. However, the cleaning after it is so ridiculously annoying that I end up never cooking.

But yesterday I was really bored and my girl asked quite nicely! :P

I can teach you :) if you can do chemistry you can cook!

I've seen many of Raph's photos. He has seen many of mine. @Rmpr, You should see this girl I'm chatting up at the moment. You'd disapprove, that's why you'll never see.

Do I ever approve any of the girls you show me? :lol:

But I still want to see it, I have a feeling I will like her....

Spent the last 2 hours messing around with FIFA 14 career mode beta. Going to take a lot if getting used to, but I'd say most of the changes have improved the game. Had to spend £9 million to get Eto'o though :o

I think i'm one of the few playing less and less games as they get more complicated. Learning and winning in some of the newer FPS games seems like almost a full time job. I do want to eventually get a cheap console and try out FIFA. I bought it for iPhone/iPad. But I haven't loved that version.