The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

if the subject is last names, my cousin - a lawyer which means she's somewhat a person who studied and who may know some things are ridiculous...

her last name is Salgado (Salty) and her husband's Pinto (Dick, Cock, choose your fave) and both have other last names in addition to those.

Still my lovely cousin decided to name her sons Matthew Salty Cock and Philippe Salty Cock...

What's wrong with people?

You are kidding, right? :D

if the subject is last names, my cousin - a lawyer which means she's somewhat a person who studied and who may know some things are ridiculous...

her last name is Salgado (Salty) and her husband's Pinto (Dick, Cock, choose your fave) and both have other last names in addition to those.

Still my lovely cousin decided to name her sons Matthew Salty Cock and Philippe Salty Cock...

My daughter had a classmate with the last name Screws. I always felt bad for their little girl because you know she's going to get teased at some point.

I have a doctor Cox (pronounced Cocks), guess it would have been funnier if he was a urologist.

I think my favorite was a guy I grew up with nicknamed Chip whose last name was Monk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My daughter had a classmate with the last name Screws. I always felt bad for their little girl because you know she's going to get teased at some point.

I have a doctor Cox (pronounced Cocks), guess it would have been funnier if he was a urologist.

I think my favorite was a guy I grew up with nicknamed Chip whose last name was Monk.

Name of a company who make geometrical equipment too. I have one of their rulers.

Edited by NishC300

Haha...There was a player for Chelsea called Jack Cock.

You are kidding, right? :D

Haha...There was a player for Chelsea called Jack Cock.

No I'm not kidding and the worst isn't having a Cock, Dick or whatever you want to translate it, it's for it to Salty as well :P

Explosion, anyone?

BRuCr84CEAAEQph.jpg

I'm so sorry to know about it :(

Those things will never make sense in my head. I hope no one you know was affected by it, but I also feel sorry for those who were hurt or even died :(

Dafuq?

Don't tell me this happened in your proximity!

I was at the end of the street to the left of the pic about 200 meters away.

What happened? Everything ok?

I'm so sorry to know about it :(

Those things will never make sense in my head. I hope no one you know was affected by it, but I also feel sorry for those who were hurt or even died :(

Thanks for your concern guys. Thankfully the damage was only psychological. For me and my family, that is. There are about 30 causalities and about a 100 injured.

I was at the end of the street to the left of the pic about 200 meters away.

Thanks for your concern guys. Thankfully the damage was only psychological. For me and my family, that is. There are about 30 causalities and about a 100 injured.

Holyshit! Take care of your family and yourself,brother!

Holyshit! Take care of your family and yourself,brother!

Thanks mate but there's really no "care" to be taken when a guy drives a van full of explosives and detonates it randomly in the area where you live. You just have to hope that you don't happen to be passing near the van.

Thanks mate but there's really no "care" to be taken when a guy drives a van full of explosives and detonates it randomly in the area where you live. You just have to hope that you don't happen to be passing near the van.

I know the feeling! Although things aren't that bad as they are in Lebanon, i guess! But we have our fair share of suicide bombings and shit like that here!

Was there a reason to blow up a van in a residential area?

Edited by Ankit

I know the feeling! Although things aren't that bad as they are in Lebanon, i guess! But we have our fair share of suicide bombings and shit like that here!

Was there a reason to blow up a van in a residential area?

To kill people mainly as the targeted area is one of the most crowded in Lebanon. The area where I live has a 'Shiite' majority and given the situation in the region it could be religiously motivated. Today also happens to be the 7th anniversary of Hezboullah's victory over Israel back in 2006 so it could also be the work of the Israeli Mossad.

To kill people mainly as the targeted area is one of the most crowded in Lebanon. The area where I live has a 'Shiite' majority and given the situation in the region it could be religiously motivated. Today also happens to be the 7th anniversary of Hezboullah's victory over Israel back in 2006 so it could also be the work of the Israeli Mossad.

Well, that sucks!! Hope the authorities there take note and increase the security! Thoughts with those who lost their dear ones for no apparent reason at all!