The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

@Stingray just did by editing my post :P

I do suck being in a pub as I don't drink - although every time I go out with my drinking friends they tell me I'm always drunker than them. So I guess I'm special? :P

Last week I was in the video room with them and we were watching whatever and for a moment I dozed off. Then one of them said: are you sleeping teacher? Of course I heard and answered: 'no, but my eyelids are tired and having some rest now, carry on talking to me'

His answer: 'no, my eyelids are getting tired too'

FOUR YEARS OLD! I love those little piece of amazement!

Haha! Cuteness and kids go hand in hand!

missed you btw. Haven't talked to you on the threads and our PM convo is abandoned :P

Ah, well! been a bit busy! Had to travel a lot in the past few days and then my nose has a special talent of catching cold out of nowhere!

Also the time difference doesn't help!

Ah, well! been a bit busy! Had to travel a lot in the past few days and then my nose has a special talent of catching cold out of nowhere!

good to have you back then

Let's not start a topic about sucking noses. Mine is terrible!

:)

Not more terrible than me! The moment there is a change of weather, my nose just starts acting weird! I am sick of it and just wants to get it operated upon! Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Ow the snoring must be real bad then :Goober:

Get the daily wear that you replace either weekly or monthly. I have Bausch and Lomb topic contact lenses that I wear each day for a week then toss out but since I don't wear them daily I can make 3 months worth last me a year :)

Yes, I was thinking about that. My plan at the moment is to wear my regular glasses for about a year or so to get used to them. After that I'd like to start wearing those daily contacts. When I'm at home and do not plan to go anywhere, I can just as well wear my regular glasses. It'd be a bit too expensive for me I think to wear them all the time. I've also come to understand that sometimes your eyes can get irritated by contacts and you have to wear the glasses anyway.

Thanks for the advice :D!

The poor guy .... Ask him !

he says slight, cute, very low, most time imperceptible snoring - except if I'm having a rinitis crisis. Then it's terrible :P

Anything else you'd like me to ask him?

Ask him why he ruined your celibacy thing lool

The poor guy .... Ask him !

he says slight, cute, very low, most time imperceptible snoring - except if I'm having a rinitis crisis. Then it's terrible :P

Anything else you'd like me to ask him?

Sooo much sexual tension between you too :P You're like characters from a sitcom :lol: