The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Do you have any idea if this article is based on what he said in the magazine? We can never trust daily fail and although they have a picture of the magazine's cover, I know they're sneaky :P

(thanks in advance, sweetie)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2358175/Jose-Mourinho-says-play-football-Roman-Abramovich-Chelsea-fans-want-see.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Yep the quotations are in deed correct. Didn't check them all. But from a quick glance found 3 of them and they matched word for word. :)

Ni hao! How are you? Hope everyone is well! I am doing well, I am at the in-laws house heading back to my parents tomorrow! The weather is mild which is just fine with me since Shanghai is hot and humid :)

If we're friends on face book you'll know my life resembled a sitcom before I left home! My favorite episode was being told I would need to sign my 12 year old in as an unaccompanied minor even though I was on the plane (sitting in a different section) and she was next to her 16 year old brother and his girlfriend (also 16)!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ni hao! How are you? Hope everyone is well! I am doing well, I am at the in-laws house heading back to my parents tomorrow! The weather is mild which is just fine with me since Shanghai is hot and humid :) If we're friends on face book you'll know my life resembled a sitcom before I left home! My favorite episode was being told I would need to sign my 12 year old in as an unaccompanied minor even though I was on the plane (sitting in a different section) and she was next to her 16 year old brother and his girlfriend (also 16)! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello :wave:

How has your vacation been so far? Hope you're having loads of fun :)

Ni hao! How are you? Hope everyone is well! I am doing well, I am at the in-laws house heading back to my parents tomorrow! The weather is mild which is just fine with me since Shanghai is hot and humid :) If we're friends on face book you'll know my life resembled a sitcom before I left home! My favorite episode was being told I would need to sign my 12 year old in as an unaccompanied minor even though I was on the plane (sitting in a different section) and she was next to her 16 year old brother and his girlfriend (also 16)! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hello :wave:

How has your vacation been so far? Hope you're having loads of fun :)

Thanks!

So far it is okay, but the jet lag is killing me! :-) the kids are having a ball though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Has anyone been able to effectively have a song in their profile? I've uploaded the song I want in a couple of places already but every link I provide doesn't work!!!! Where did you upload yours?

I want a song in my profile :cry:

Family can be sooooo damn irritating sometimes!!!

like most time, but we love them anyway

Has anyone been able to effectively have a song in their profile? I've uploaded the song I want in a couple of places already but every link I provide doesn't work!!!! Where did you upload yours?

I want a song in my profile :cry:

Have you seen this thread yet?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13209-profile-music/?hl=%2Bprofile+%2Bsong#entry403159

It's explained there because there were multiple people who had trouble with it (including me). If it still doesn't work you could also just ask it there.

NOTE: it should be a .mp3 link ;)

Have you seen this thread yet?

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/13209-profile-music/?hl=%2Bprofile+%2Bsong#entry403159

It's explained there because there were multiple people who had trouble with it (including me). If it still doesn't work you could also just ask it there.

NOTE: it should be a .mp3 link ;)

It is an .mp3 link!

:(

Hmm weird.

What I did is I went to this site:

http://mp3skull.com/

Searched the song I was looking for and clicked 'download'. It then takes you to a new window and you just copy paste the link (the url). Hope this helps :).

I love you forever and ever :wub:

It worked!!!!!!