The Pub - Discuss Anything

Manuf

Are you deliberately trying to be serious? Are you? :carlo:

Although, what's the story about the freemason's tomb? Anything unique?

Deliberatly serious? No ... that is just perception. I had a gif war yesterday even :-)

I just post funny stuff mostly as a response. I try not to post random stuff. Then this place would indeed be /b as Spike said very correctly. It is just general quiteness I guess. Let me wake up a bit .. It is 8 am here lmaoo.

ps: The tomb is nothing special, I just saw the symbols on it.

Deliberatly serious? No ... that is just perception. I had a gif war yesterday even :-)

I just post funny stuff mostly as a response. I try not to post random stuff. Then this place would indeed be /b as Spike said very correctly. It is just general quiteness I guess. Let me wake up a bit .. It is 8 am here lmaoo.

ps: The tomb is nothing special, I just saw the symbols on it.

What's "/b"?

And take your time, this is your pub! I wish i can contribute but man, everything just flies past when you are on song!! And ofcourse time difference!

What's "/b"?

And take your time, this is your pub! I wish i can contribute but man, everything just flies past when you are on song!! And ofcourse time difference!

http://www.4chan.org

dude .... learn :-)

/b is the random board. its in the NSFW section ... other things lurk there as well. Don't get lost, Ankit. Come back to us ....

/b is the random board. its in the NSFW section ... other things lurk there as well. Don't get lost, Ankit. Come back to us ....

Well, thanks for that! 10 minutes into learning about it. there are some really interesting things there! :eyebrows:

If the girl is mature, calm one, who before making a decision take time to analyze the whole thing, if it is that type of girls, then you musnt lose your time thinking, you wont find much like her.Time isnt a factor, it the type of relationship you have with her that will make a difference, if she thinks you are a special guy for her, than it will be ok.For example my brother married a girl who is 9 years older than him, but both are on the same line every time.

well I've always loved being with younger men, about that difference you just mentioned. I would make a move if I were you, some of us really don't mind. But then again how old are the two of you? I guess it depends a little bit on the age.

Cheers for the tips guys, haha. She's 22 and I'm 20, so we're both quite young. Might be an issue. I'm just gonna take it slow and see how it pans out anyway.

Cheers for the tips guys, haha. She's 22 and I'm 20, so we're both quite young. Might be an issue. I'm just gonna take it slow and see how it pans out anyway.

Yep, good idea. One more tip: don't lose your confidence. Be confident just as you would with an 18 year old. That will make ALL the difference.

Signed,

The Love Doctor.

Yep, good idea. One more tip: don't lose your confidence. Be confident just as you would with an 18 year old. That will make ALL the difference.

Signed,

The Love Doctor.

Yeah. That's exactly what I need to do, figured that out yesterday when I was in deep thinking mode :P. Cheers Dr. Love!

Somehow I've resisted twice clicking on that link. I'm scared to click on that! :lol:

Somehow I've resisted twice clicking on that link. I'm scared to click on that! :lol:

It is the worst of the worst Choulo.... I am actually not kidding this time.

Ankit hasnt been on here since he clicked ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD