Chelsea Vs Newcastle

BlueLion.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end we were lucky to win. We should have buried the game before they equalised, we had enough chances, but our finishing was poor and Given had a decent game. Our actual winning goal was miles offside and we got out of jail there. First half we played pretty well though, Ballack ran the midfield effectively.

Ratings:

Hilario: 7 - Did well, made a few saves

Belletti: 5 - His passing was awful at times, had a bit of an off day

Bridge: 8 - Very good performance from Bridgey I thought

Alex: 7 - Missed a few great chances, defended decently

Ben Haim: 6 - Never looks convincing

Mikel: 6 - I thought he did alright in the first half, but in the second half it died off

Essien: 7 - Got the goal, played alright

Ballack: 8 - He was great first half, but his performance dipped in the second

Wright-Phillips: 8 - Shauny had a very good game, was very effective up the wing, but he showed his height with two poor attempts as headers.

Joe Cole: 6 - I wasn't that convinced with Joe, I can't really think of what he did

Kalou: 7 - First half he did pretty damn well, second half his performance dropped with the team's.

Subs:

Pizarro: 5 - Awful. No touch, no vision.

Sinclair: 6 - Showed promise, but didn't get anywhere really

Sidwell: 6 - Didn't get the time to do anything.

Yeah I did because two people said in different threads that he was sacked when he wasn't :P

And again say doubt he really wanted to leave :(

Scott Sinclair sub wtf?!If we were 3-1 up would make sense but not when we're 1-1,pushing for a win and Ballack isnt performing to badly

Or Sidwell he came on for like a minute lol.Mean if hes gana be used when we're missing play6ers in ACN as it seemed was the plan give him more then a minute run and as said before send Sinclair out when we're many goals up.He hasnt really played against a prem team only Man you and Liverpool and both sides werent at their strongest