Chelsea fans wanted

Football Talk

***I have permission from Alex to post this on the forum***

Hello,

I have recently set-up a website called football-talk.co.uk, the site is dedicated to the top 4 sides in England Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool, and Arsenal. I am looking to build an online community where fans who support these teams can join together and discuss topics they have a mutual interest in...such as the premier league title race, have pre and post match banter, etc.

I already have an Arsenal fan writing posts about them, with a Liverpool fan about to start. So i am now looking for contributing writers to cover some of the Chelsea content for the site.

If you are passionate about Chelsea, would like to have your voice heard, want the opportunity to write about the club you love, and can write decent English. Please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Link please

Hi,

The link is www.football-talk.co.uk , have a look round the site and let me know if you have any questions.

We are eager to get more representation from Chelsea, man utd and liverpool because the site has a heavy arsenal influence at the moment as we have a highly dedicated Gooner who writes daily posts.

Cheers

Hi,

The link is www.football-talk.co.uk , have a look round the site and let me know if you have any questions.

We are eager to get more representation from Chelsea, man utd and liverpool because the site has a heavy arsenal influence at the moment as we have a highly dedicated Gooner who writes daily posts.

Cheers

arsenal will never win a trophy, we don't have a top 4 in the league it's only Chelsea & Man-U.

i've just visited this site and omfg it's a joke, there is almost no Chelsea news whatsoever!

wow.. you guys clearly have no idea, you should take a look at the league table.

Edited by Terminator X

arsenal will never win a trophy, we don't have a top 4 in the league it's only Chelsea & Man-U.

i've just visited this site and omfg it's a joke, there is almost no Chelsea news whatsoever!

wow.. you guys clearly have no idea, you should take a look at the league table.

Which is why he said that he just set it up and is looking for new members to get posting rolleyes.gif

Which is why he said that he just set it up and is looking for new members to get posting rolleyes.gif

on most of the news articles it just says 'by football-talk, not a 'writer'.

and they (football-talk) have hardly posted any news on Chelsea even though we are constantly in the news.

and they (football-talk) have hardly posted any news on Chelsea even though we are constantly in the news.

If anything, there's too much news about them. It seems that every single article is about the top four. Really football talk, there are clubs besides the top four that you can also post news about.

edit: oh sorry, i didn't see the original post saying that the site was dedicated to the top four

Edited by Joe Cool

well that's your problem, and the site will fail because of it.

so it's r.i.p to football-talk if arsenal is the main team being represented.

Very Amusing reply. But you have obviously missed the point.

The site is being over represented by Arsenal at this current time because we have an Arsenal fan who writes a lot of posts. The websites success has very little to do with Arsenal's ability to win a trophy or not, and you can't deny their place as one of the Premier Leagues 'top four' clubs. These are the exact kinds of debates we are trying to create on the site!

Of course if we don't get more articles and contributers from the other three clubs the site will fail as a 'top four' website. Which would be a shame as there are obviously fans out there who would like a website where they could go and have banter with supporters of other clubs who are not their traditional rivals without fear of being banned of having comments blocked.

Could you go on an Arsenal blog and have a dig at them for not winning a trophy without the site owner blocking you after a few comments? I know it's happened to me before. Thats why we thought of this site.

If anything, there's too much news about them. It seems that every single article is about the top four. Really football talk, there are clubs besides the top four that you can also post news about.

The site is for 'top four' clubs Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and liverpool only. We will be adding a short description on the home page soon to make this more clear. Please read the about section for now.

Edited by Football Talk

The site is for 'top four' clubs Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd and liverpool only. We vwill be addind a short description on the home page soon to make this more clear. Please read the about section for now.

man-city will replace liverpool in the top 4, next season or in a few seasons either way it's inevitable.

what then.. all the liverpool writers are told to piss off?

'Football Talk' is the name of the general site administrator who covers important news stories for all four clubs, mostly match previews and match reports. Fab4 is the Arsenal fan who covers all their articles and writes about whatever he wants. Thats why i am saying we are over represented by Arsenal and want more contribution from the other 3 clubs to even the site out. Hence this topic being posted.

Cheers

man-city will replace liverpool in the top 4, next season or in a few seasons either way it's inevitable.

what then.. all the liverpool writers are told to piss off?

Again please read the about section, i say in there that if a side like Man City or Spurs break into the top four we will expand and introduce them to the site. We all know that for years now the same four teams have dominated the Champions League places (the reason for the latest FA money making scheme - the Champions League play-offs) but if that changes, so will the website. But even if Man City come fourth, Liverpool will still challenge for the top four next year.