The single worst refereeing performance of all time

lyon 1-1 barca

bayern 1-1 barca

Chelsea 1-1 barca

i guess did no more than lyon or bayern! one shot on target and one goal.....like you said, possession means jack, it's what you do with it. 100% record for barca on the 'shots on target' front! what efficiency!

Or just a lucky bunch of Spaniards who have to rely on a 93rd minute hit and hope after being on the ropes for the rest of game and resigned to going out....

Barcelona know that they were out-thought over the 2 legs, like i said for a team that praises themselves on being the best attacking force in Europe, over the 2 legs they were made to look decidedly ordinary..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Every Barcelona fan will know they got damed lucky yesterday.

You arent hearing anything from them now. How they went on and on after 1st leg, saying, we are the best team, we attaacked, Chelsea play anti football,will screw them after the madrid game bla bla bla and now they have just shut their traps cus they know they were lucky to come out victorious and must thank the referee by giving him a life time free acess to Nou Camp.

You arent hearing anything from them now. How they went on and on after 1st leg, saying, we are the best team, we attaacked, Chelsea play anti football,will screw them after the madrid game bla bla bla and now they have just shut their traps cus they know they were lucky to come out victorious and must thank the referee by giving him a life time free acess to Nou Camp.

Lol, your not wrong.

And now, even though everyone thought it was a wrong descision by the ref, Abidal has come out now and said that he did foul Anelka and "took one for the team" by being sent off!!!

Hah. I watched the game at my local here in Chicago and there were a lot more Barca fans than Chels. They knew they got lucky and one of them even said we were the better side yesterday. All Barca did in all that possession was pass the ball laterally across the midfield. As soon as the ball came into our third, we closed them down very quickly. The first 70 minutes was the finest, most organized CFC team defense I have seen in three years. Barca finally started playing some long balls out to the wings in the final 20 minutes which opened us up a little, but not much. Yeah, all that possession meant a lot....

Seeing Barca play us over the two legs, it reminded me of Chelsea during the Scolari era. Initially we were scoring goals for fun, but once we were closed down by defenses, we just kept passing the balls laterally with no shots on goal.

Efficient football always wins over eye candy football.

Referree was a clown , if he was in a tent he'd have a red nose but we can't blame the refs 110%. I 'm gutted so much we couln't beat Barca but I blame Gussy for not going for it when the ref did us a favore when he sent of Abidal. 11 v 10 give it some more accept we played catenaccio from my home country , but we left the door ajar. It;s a learning curve , the azzuri will be back stronger again next yaer and we'll avenge the others.

onwards and upwards let's all stcik together -opinions will always differ but we need each other if we can push for league. Look at united they have one eye on Champions League so you never now.