Vagner Love

EskWeston

CSKA Moscow star Vagner Love says Chelsea are interested in him but he's in the dark over talk Manchester United could also make a bid.

The highly-rated Brazilian is said to be keen on a move to the Premier League and he has acknowledged Chelsea are one of the clubs keeping an eye on his progress.

Tottenham and Everton have also been linked with him in the past but fresh reports over the weekend have suggested United are also ready to make a move for him in the summer but Love insists talk of a move to Old Trafford is purely speculation.

When asked about his future, Love told reporters: "Until now, I haven't received anything concrete.

"I know about the interest from Everton, Tottenham and Chelsea but this Manchester [interest] is new.

"I can guarantee that I don't know anything," he said. "I just saw the information on Russian TV."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i m just thinking that why Chelsea is not trying to sign this guy. pacy, young(25 yrs), brilliant finisher. can be available for cheap price. and can adopt to the premiership game in very less time. and roman hv good relations with cska moscow club so Chelsea can hv him very easily.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You