Robinho wants titles at City?

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5209230,00.html

Brazilian superstar Robinho insists he has no desire to secure a summer switch away from Manchester City.

Reports continue to suggest that the Blues will allow the former Real Madrid man to leave at the end of the season should they receive a suitable offer.

City splashed out a British record £32.5million to land the South American playmaker last summer, but have since seen their big-money acquisition endure a loss of form and suffer several fallings out with the club's management.

However, Robinho is adamant that his future remains at Eastlands and has made it clear that he intends to play an integral role in the club's quest to become a major force in world football.

"People say perhaps I will be sold but I have a long contract and no director has said anything to me," he said in the Sunday People.

"I want to stay and arrive at the moment when I am the star of a team that wins titles."

And he added: "I am not content with how things have gone this season but I ask that people judge me at the end of the campaign and take into consideration all that has happened to me since I joined.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic